• Dead men tell no tales.

World of Color Question

I am at the DLR March 25, 27, 29 and 31 of this year with a parkhopper. On the 29th (a Friday) I will be in DCA all day pretty much from rope drop till closing. I am planning on seeing World of Color that night and will not be running straight to Cars Land that morning. Rather I will probably get FP for ToT and ride it a bit in the morning while it is quiet.

I would like to go for the 10:15 WoC showing that night as I think it will have much fewer guests than the 9:00 PM show plus you don't have the flood gate effect with the FP like you do for the earlier show (I think). On the day I am going DCA closes at 10:00 PM. My questions are: because of the later showtime, are there usually fewer guests at the 10:15 PM show, particualy ones bearing FP's? What is the time printed on the 10:15 PM FP for a return time? I know the 9:00 PM FP ticket has a return time of like 8:00 PM so since the 9:00 show only ends at about 9:30 and the spectators finally empty out by about 9:45 PM, is the return time around 10:00 PM? Also, while WoC is going on or while people are moving towards Paradise Pier prior to the earlier show, how are lineups for attractions in other areas of the park? Is Cars Land pretty quiet at this time? Lastly, do FP's for the later (10:15) show ever run out? I know they only offer the later show FP's when the earlier show FP's are out, so is there any rush to get the later showtime tickets?

• Under that tree again!

Re: World of Color Question

The WoC shows will both have maxed out crowds. During that period you can expect the FPs to run out between mid afternoon and early evening.

The attractions don't slow down during WoC, Carsland is busy all day.

I usually see the first show, because of a young child, and haven't seen the later show since last summer. The FP for the first show say return 90 to 60 minute early. The FP for the second show say return 60 to 30 minutes early.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• World of Color

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    The WoC shows will both have maxed out crowds. During that period you can expect the FPs to run out between mid afternoon and early evening.

The attractions don't slow down during WoC, Carsland is busy all day.

I usually see the first show, because of a young child, and haven't seen the later show since last summer. The FP for the first show say return 90 to 60 minute early. The FP for the second show say return 60 to 30 minutes early.
    Swappy that was true last summer but lately it seems that the 10:15 show is the least crowded but then again it has been cold and people usually see the 1st show and don't stay for the second one. It all depends how the weather is that day to.

• Dead men tell no tales.

Thanks for your input guys. I'll probably end up going for the 10:15 show mainly because I won't have to get there as early as the 9:00 show.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by WoC 95 View Post
    Swappy that was true last summer but lately it seems that the 10:15 show is the least crowded but then again it has been cold and people usually see the 1st show and don't stay for the second one. It all depends how the weather is that day to.
    While true, in a few weeks it's going to be very busy, and warmer. Spring Break. You shouldn't count on finding lesser crowds for anything during that period.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.