• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Disneyland Resort and California Adventure questions

Hey, Prometheus here. Haven't been online for a while. i'm gonna need help from fellow micechatters.
    Me and my Family are going to Disneyland Resort around the first half of July. Staying at the Howard Johnson Hotel. Going to buy ParkHopper tickets that has Magic Morning(Only once). Staying for 4 days then going to Downtown LA to go to Universal and Hollywood.

If I enter DCA at Magic Morning, do I have to wait for RSR fastpasses? If so, is it better to go to Standby and just ride it? My plan is to get RSR passes-->standby--->TSMM--->World of Color fastpasses. Also, I heard WOC fastpasses are independent and it does not affect the time of getting fastpasses. Also, at Disneyland, I have 2 plans.
    1. Indy FP---> Splash Mtn----> Peter Pan----> Matterhorn or 2. Star Tours FP---->Nemo----->Space Mountain. Which plan is more efficient?
    If you have any good plans, please post it.

Thanks!
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

Currently working at:: Journey to the Center of the Earth!

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Re: Disneyland Resort and California Adventure questions

Correction, Im either staying at Howard Johnson or Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn which is better(transportation, amenities, location, environment etc)? Does LAX host shuttle services?
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

• Under that tree again!

Magic Mornings, which you are correct you get one of, are only in Disneyland Park, on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

In any case FastPass distribution does not begin until regular park opening.

Currently RSR is independent. World of Color is too. A couple other attractions, Roger Rabbit, and California Screamin. While WoC is special and really only use the FP system as a way to distribute tickets for the show, the other attractions may change by then.

1. In particular since Splash and Indy have FP and higher rider capcity you should do them after Peter Pan and the Matterhorn. I would also caution that Splash that early may be cold and wet. The line picks up at about 10am when it's warmer.

2. It's tricky to do those three because of Nemo. Tomorrowland picks up crowds quickly. Nemo builds a line quickly and is a long attraction. If you do it in that order you will catch Nemo with a short line and Space with a long line. That's fine, you can't really beat that.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    Correction, Im either staying at Howard Johnson or Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn which is better(transportation, amenities, location, environment etc)? Does LAX host shuttle services?
    Not hotels in the resort area, have complimentary hotel shuttles. It's about 100km away from LAX.

There are plenty of shuttle from LAX to DLR. Prime Time and Super Shuttle which use vans. Disneyland Resort Express(make sure it has resort in the name) goes directly to the Disneyland Hotel, using it as a trasnfer point then on to other resort hotels. DRE uses motor coaches and is not operated by Disney itself.

Hojo, has a better pool, and about the same level of room quality. Some rooms in the Tower, the west side have a good view of DL. The east side see a freeway. It is about a 7 minute walk to the park gates.

The BW Plus Anaheim Inn offers a simple cold breakfast. It is about 6 minutes walk to the gates.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Does 5 day parkhopper tickets bought at Hojo have EMH? Finally, is going on the standby of RSR during EMH then going into the line of RSR fastpasses a good way?
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

• Under that tree again!

Does 5 day parkhopper tickets bought at Hojo have EMH? Finally, is going on the standby of RSR during EMH then going into the line of RSR fastpasses a good way?
    No EMH is only for Disney Resort Hotel Guests, and some AP promotions. If you buy tickets from Hojo, or another hotel or online, you will get the "bonus" hoppers that include one Magic Morning if they are 3 day or longer.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Under that tree again!

Finally, is going on the standby of RSR during EMH then going into the line of RSR fastpasses a good way?
    That works great when RSR doesn't have a delayed open. Though unless you are staying onsite not an option to you.
    Be Cool Stay in School!

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

Thank you very much!
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

• Tokyo Disney Sea Cast

One final(maybe lol) question,

Should I use the Karmel transportation service, Super Shuttle from LAX, or the Disney Resort shuttle(owned by Gray Lines? something like that)? Sorry for being very annoying
    Tokyo Disneyland Crew!

• Under that tree again!

One final(maybe lol) question,

Should I use the Karmel transportation service, Super Shuttle from LAX, or the Disney Resort shuttle(owned by Gray Lines? something like that)? Sorry for being very annoying
    I haven't used Karmel itself, but know people who have and it sounds fine.

Read post 4 again. About shuttle companies. You may go the cheapest route, or do the Disneyland Resort Express, which is owned/operated by Gray Lines. It's a fancy bus on the outside motorcoach seating inside.
    Be Cool Stay in School!