Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Dont make me unfriend you

Re: So I found out what happens when the yellow line is crossed while the tram is mov

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    ... pulling out their billy clubs as they rushed him. After a short scuffle, the CM's carried him off towards the basement of the parking garage kitchen at Bengal BBQ. We never saw the-line-skipping-man again....until lunch time...

Re: So I found out what happens when the yellow line is crossed while the tram is mov

On the other end, I have heard CM's say no more boarding and then see someone walking toward the tram and have waited for them rather than leave. Before you know it 5 or 6 more arrive,some with strollers and the CM lets them board. When you say no more boarding you should leave immediately after.

• Observer

Fact is. Alot of people who visit the park simply do not care what cast members say to them, stay to your right, no food and drink, no flash pictures, no boarding.... alot of them hear it, but do not obey because they feel they can do what they want without really getting in trouble, because what can the cm do? ask them.not to do it again or just let it go. Very rarely do I get the pleasure in seeing a cm educated and sometimes yell at a stupid guest

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by PozEmerald View Post
    Fact is. Alot of people who visit the park simply do not care what cast members say to them, stay to your right, no food and drink, no flash pictures, no boarding.... alot of them hear it, but do not obey because they feel they can do what they want without really getting in trouble, because what can the cm do? ask them.not to do it again or just let it go. Very rarely do I get the pleasure in seeing a cm educated and sometimes yell at a stupid guest
    Sadly, I think many use the "I don't speak/read English" excuse to do it as well. I've seen it at my retail job many times. I love people, normally, but feigning ignorance of a language I just heard you use five minutes prior is rude.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Observer

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Sadly, I think many use the "I don't speak/read English" excuse to do it as well. I've seen it at my retail job many times. I love people, normally, but feigning ignorance of a language I just heard you use five minutes prior is rude.
    yeah ive seen that many times, my friends and I were waiting for fantasmic in.the seating area when a group of guys walked up right before the show and sat om that little wall . They were joking and laughing in English until a cm came over to let them no it wasnt a viewing area, now they no speaky English.... -_- I told the cm they perfectly understood English and that they were just being rude and stupid

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by DrFink View Post
    How embarrassing for you, random guy. I would have laughed at him.
    Pretty much. Good for them. People need to follow basic rules. The CMs are the good guys and they deal with a lot from people.

By the way, the grammar Nazi in me just can't help myself.

CMs = multiple Cast Members. CM's= Something belonging to multiple Cast Members. forgive me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Boy View Post
    I guess as I get older I just am less tolerant of stupidity.
    ​I'm with you. I have so very little patience with stupid at this point....
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

• Evil is Sexy

LOL. My husband is very vocal about rudeness and stupidity. Recently, we were walking in Adventureland with the flow of the crowd when two groups of young adults (going opposite directions) recognized each other and stopped dead in the middle of the avenue to "catch-up." This caused immediate blockage for both ways of traffic. My husband spoke quite loudly "Move to the side, morons." He was ignored, but one of the guests beside us said very quietly to him "I was just thinking that."
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    LOL. My husband is very vocal about rudeness and stupidity. Recently, we were walking in Adventureland with the flow of the crowd when two groups of young adults (going opposite directions) recognized each other and stopped dead in the middle of the avenue to "catch-up." This caused immediate blockage for both ways of traffic. My husband spoke quite loudly "Move to the side, morons." He was ignored, but one of the guests beside us said very quietly to him "I was just thinking that."
    HAHA!!

My wife just goes, "TRAFFIC JAAAAAAM" or "'SCUSE ME" as loud as she can when that happens.

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by B2D View Post
    I got her one of those Black and Yellow Star Wars 77 shirts from Star Trader. She'll get it on her b-day in April.
    I have that shirt!!! I wear it on EVERY trip to Disneyland (not every day, but at least one day a trip), it's the best! She'll love it! Good job

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

This incident shows is one example how a bus is much more efficient than the trams. With a bus you have just one door so you can't board it at the last minute - once the door is closed that's it. (I know the Toy Story busses have two doors but they only use both to let people off).

The trams, being open, give the impression that they can be boarded at any time. Especially before the doors were installed it was easy to hop on at any time.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    CMs = multiple Cast Members. CM's= Something belonging to multiple Cast Members. forgive me.
    Since we are going down that road, CM's would mean belonging to one cast member. CMs' would be belonging to multiple cast members.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    This incident shows is one example how a bus is much more efficient than the trams. With a bus you have just one door so you can't board it at the last minute - once the door is closed that's it. (I know the Toy Story busses have two doors but they only use both to let people off).

The trams, being open, give the impression that they can be boarded at any time. Especially before the doors were installed it was easy to hop on at any time.
    Walking is more efficient than either.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    This incident shows is one example how a bus is much more efficient than the trams.
    Walking is more efficient than either.
    I've been advocating a moving walkway to Downtown Disney for forever.

Heavy initial cost, but untold benefits and savings for future years.

Quote Originally Posted by PozEmerald View Post
    THIS is why they installed gates at the front of the line of alot of attractions. It's not Disney's fault they were installed. It's the rude guests who don't pay attention to anything.
    "In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the new. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations, the new needs friends." - Anton Ego

• Closed Account

Since we are going down that road, CM's would mean belonging to one cast member. CMs' would be belonging to multiple cast members.
    Excellent!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast