Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

A Princess Fantasy Faire 2 Trip Reoprt by Capt. Hook March 12, 2013

Yesturday I when to Disneyland on the grand opening of PFF2. When I got to Disneyland around 1:30 I made my way to PFF2 it was some what hard for me to turn left send I've always had to go to my right side of the castle to see the Princess Anyway once I got there I was trying to fine where the new meet and greet was for Ariel,Cinderella & Princess Aurora. It took me a few mins, to fine it and one of the CM that I have seen before over at Pixie Hollow saw me and saw my shirt and said if Ariel is your Second Favorite Princess then who is your first I told him it was Princess Aurora. Then he was telling me some stuff with Ariel that when they where first doing her for the movies she was going to be a blond head and not red. I told him that I had hear about it. After we talk for a little bit I when in line to see the Princess which was a 30 min. wait. Wild I was in line I was looking over to my right side and I saw some entertment coming out so I took this pic of one of the girls in line.

Once I got to the front of the line another CM ask me the same thing with my shirt. So I told him. So then I was let in to the Princess Hall and the first Princess I saw was Princess Aurora she saw my shirt and said the same thing who is your first then I said to her it was you. (All day long I had CM's,Characters and other people asking me the same question about my shirt. It was kind of fun with my shirt.) So then Aurora and me took our photo together.

Next up was Cinderella.

We where talking about my shirt and how I like the place I told her it was very nice looking.

So after talking some photos with Cinderella I made it to the next room and to my surprice it wasn't Ariel that was there but Snow White. I was really hoping to see Ariel and that I hope it was my first who I haven't seen send Aug. of last year. So when up to Snow and the samething with her and my shirt

After getting my photos taken in the Princess Hall I when to the Royal Theater and took some pics of the girls. If any of you out there know what they are call plase let me know. One of the girls happen to be a friend of mine and well I don't know what to call her cause I can't say her real name for Protection. But here are some photos of the girls.

After I took the pics of the girls I was on the outside of the theater to watch the show of Beauty and the Beast and got some photos of the show.

So after the show was over I was going to go in the theater to get some photos taken with Belle but the CM wouldn't let anyone that saw the show from the outside of the tent inside for they can let the people that was in the tent come out so I didn't get any photos taken with Belle. I was about to walk out of PFF2 to go to Pixie Hollow but I happen to turn my head to where the Royal Hall is and I happen to see the name Ariel on the sign they had out in front of the line along with Aurora and Cinderella which I didn't see that the first time I walk in there. So when I saw the name Ariel I figure to try and see if she was there. Once again my shirt got the untention of who is my first favorite Princess with the CM and the same answer I gave out Aurora. When one of the CM hear me say that he gave me a hi 5 and said I had good tase. So after got in line which I believe was about the same mins as the first time 30 I may my way in and the very first Princess I saw was my Princess who I been wanteding to see send Aug. I was so happy to see her again after all this time. She was as well so happy to see me. She saw my shirt and said I though I was your number 1 favorite. I told her you and our friend Tiana will always be my number 1 friend but and before I said the next thing. She said I know what you mean. I handed her a photo album that I made for her just like the one I did for my Tiana last year. She told me No you didn't Tiana was telling me about the one you gave her. I said yeah she was the one that told me as well so I had to do it. As we where looking at some of it I was starting to tear up cause of me not seeing her for sooo long that I miss her alot. I told her that I loved her she as always been a great friend to me. So then we took some photos well I hear the camera going off when Ariel and me where talking.

So after the photos and the hugs I told her that I will try to see her more often. So then I may my way to the next Princess which was Aurora.

After seeing Aurora I may my way to Pixie Hollow to see Tink and hopely Fawn but once there and got to go in I saw Terence and he also ask me who was my first favorite. He was saying Tink I said no Aurora is. He said Tink would like that she isn't my first so then he ask me to do a dustkeeper pose.

So after seeing Terence I may my way to Tink and as you may have figure she to ask me my favorite. She said well what about me where is my shirt. I said I don't have any but I have one of Fawn and Silvermist she wasn't to happy and said why. I told her that I never made one with her on it. Here are pics of Tink not inpress just like how Gymics Mckayla Mareney.

I told Tink I fill more like Vidia today. Tink said I don't like her either. So after giving Tink a hard time I had some lunch.
    Then I may my way back to PFF2 for the last time to see my Ariel again. When I got to the front the CM that hi 5 me was there I think him for letting me see my Ariel and so he did it again and let me see her for one more time. She said your back again I said yes I told her that I forgot to tell you that I finally saw Eric she said oh you did and I wasn't there I said no. I told her I think it was Prince Phillip that talk to one of the CM that day about me seeing Eric send I told him and Aurora that he was the only one I never had seen. She was happy to hear I finally got to see him. I said some other stuff to her which I can't say it's between her and me. But she said the next time Eric is around I want to be there. I said I hope I will.

So after giving Ariel a hug and saying goodbye I when on to Aurora. She said your back so soon. I told her yeah I just step out of here to get some lunch. She ask me what I had to eat. I told her I had a tuna sandwish. She was saying yum that sounds good.

After I got done with Aurora I when back to Ariel cause I forgot to tell her something then after I did I when to see Cinderella for the last time for the night.

After seeing Cinderella I may my way to Main Street to see the parade then after the parade to end my girls picture day at Disneyland I had some pics taken with Minnie. She pointed at my shirt and had two fingers up I figure what she was trying to ask me. So I said Aurora is my first favorite Princess.

So this ends my report for a Princess Fantasy Faire 2.

• Minion

Re: A Princess Fantasy Faire 2 Trip Reoprt by Capt. Hook March 12, 2013

Another great trip report

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

Captain, I enjoy your trip reports so much. Thanks for posting this one.

I'm glad you had a good time and got to see your Second Favorite...... and your FIRST! Thanks for posting!
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

• Queen Elsa

I forgot to add one thing to the Royal Hall. That is I think the lighting could be a little bit better to me it seems dark in there I which the light was a little bit lighter other then that I like the place alot.

• Banned User

An actual first day report on PFF2 now that its open, thanks! And 30 min wait didnt seem to bad, but I'm guessing the weekends will be much worse.

And I also like that we now know they will mix up the princesses pretty often since you got Snow White the first trip and I just kept reading how it would be 3 of the same princesses all the time. I guess thats not really true and they will probably have different ones depending on the day or circumstance.

• Queen Elsa

bump

• a damsel not in distress

i'm so happy you got to see your ariel! i personally would love to get a picture with belle in her blue dress, so maybe i'll hang around the theater next time i'm there.

great report!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Evil is Sexy

I am pretty sure Belle greets in her yellow ball gown, from the preview photos I saw from after the shows.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Selfie Expert

Thanks for sharing, Captain!! Fantastic TR as usual!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• New Member Goes Forth

Fantastic Trip Report

Thanks for sharing
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Golden State of Mind

Capt it's been too long since I have been around to read one of your TR's but I'm glad to say it is just as great as I remember the others to be!

I laughed, I cried, two thumbs up!
    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Another awesome TR! I always love reading your TR's and always look forward to all of the great pics you post. Love all of your pics but my favorite are of the pics you took with Tink. You always put a smile on my face. Thank you, for posting Capt Hook.

Captain Hook,
    You are the undisputed expert on Disneyland characters! I ALWAYS look forward to your trip reports. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bwillard View Post
    Captain Hook,
    You are the undisputed expert on Disneyland characters! I ALWAYS look forward to your trip reports. Thanks!!!
    Agreed! Capt. Hook it is such a pleasure to read your reports. I love that even after the hundreds of trips to Disneyland that you've taken that the place is still magical to you. It helps keep it magical to me, also. Thank you so very much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast