Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Minion

Re: Going to Club 33!! Suggestions on what to order for dinner =)

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    that is from the club 33 website...
    Just to clarify, there is no official Club 33 website, that is a fan site.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

I have no idea what you would order,(I have never been) but I am very happy that your wish was granted. So many haters! What's the deal with that? True Disney fans should be happy when someone's wish comes true.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Just to clarify, there is no official Club 33 website, that is a fan site.
    OH that makes sense since i also looked for one on club 1901 ! HA! Well so is the dress code posted right?

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by RosevilleDisfan View Post
    I have no idea what you would order,(I have never been) but I am very happy that your wish was granted. So many haters! What's the deal with that? True Disney fans should be happy when someone's wish comes true.

Well you have to kinda remember rosevilledisfan, that many people on this board are on a waiting list to get in to club 33. Some have been for 4 years or so because it is not easy as i hear.So i don't see any haters, i just see people who are a bit surprised she got in so fast(thanks to the member that made the reservations of course) since they been waiting AGES to get into Club 33 on the list...and i also heard that list is very long!

• Sock Puppet

the op should do a trip report of her club 33 experience! I just turned 33 in october, it's a great age, although my b-day dinner was not at club 33 but Dave and Busters, it still is a great age!

Even though I made a little bit of a snide remark initially, I do wish the OP a wonderful birthday dinner and am glad her wish came true.

Personally, I consider myself somewhat lucky in that I have no desire whatsoever to visit or eat at Club 33. I make a higher than average income but I am just too personally frugal to overpay for food/dinner like that. It's just me but there is no way I could enjoy myself in such over indulgence. Again, just me.

• Minion

OH that makes sense since i also looked for one on club 1901 ! HA! Well so is the dress code posted right?
    Yes, the dress code is fairly accurate. I wish my kids had sent a pic when they went to dinner a couple weeks ago. The guys were in suits, and the women were dressed to the nines! They left their clothes hung in the car while they played in the park, then changed just before dinner.

And mom didn't get a SINGLE pic...
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Mortgageman View Post
    Even though I made a little bit of a snide remark initially, I do wish the OP a wonderful birthday dinner and am glad her wish came true.

Personally, I consider myself somewhat lucky in that I have no desire whatsoever to visit or eat at Club 33. I make a higher than average income but I am just too personally frugal to overpay for food/dinner like that. It's just me but there is no way I could enjoy myself in such over indulgence. Again, just me.
    yeah just you! LOL no if i got into club 33 , i think i'd pay, but it's not high on my list of things to do..considering that it be a a long wait..LOL

Yes, the dress code is fairly accurate. I wish my kids had sent a pic when they went to dinner a couple weeks ago. The guys were in suits, and the women were dressed to the nines! They left their clothes hung in the car while they played in the park, then changed just before dinner.

And mom didn't get a SINGLE pic...
    ohh no!!!! that would of been nice to see!

yeah just you! LOL no if i got into club 33 , i think i'd pay, but it's not high on my list of things to do..considering that it be a a long wait..LOL

I can be equated to the Patrick Warburton character on Rules of Engagement. In one episode he remarked how his wife never worries about him going to a strip club and getting a lap dance....he's way too cheap to pay for one. That's me.

• Sock Puppet

loves rules of engagment. ..but yeah i get what you mean...

i wonder what the OP will eat at club 33

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Get the Chateaubriand!!!

Well you have to kinda remember rosevilledisfan, that many people on this board are on a waiting list to get in to club 33. Some have been for 4 years or so because it is not easy as i hear.So i don't see any haters, i just see people who are a bit surprised she got in so fast(thanks to the member that made the reservations of course) since they been waiting AGES to get into Club 33 on the list...and i also heard that list is very long!
    So, simply state your envy and wish her well. No need to be a downer because your wish has not been granted, yet. (Good luck to you as well!). Positive things happen when you think positively.

• Minion

So, simply state your envy and wish her well. No need to be a downer because your wish has not been granted, yet. (Good luck to you as well!). Positive things happen when you think positively.
    Weird, because I have never thought of Poisonedapples as being a downer. Perhaps she has been honest when she said it might not happen. Very few people posting their first post asking for club entry actually get it. Others who wait patiently often do.

As far as what to eat, the chautebriand is the best. If you love salmon, the club has THE best. I don't like salmon, but several of my friends do, and all have said I can keep on saying it is THE BEST salmon.

The chicken is also excellent. And the pasta 3x3 is very good. But I almost always come back to the steak.

• Sock Puppet

WOW.......

i don't know what to say other then you are taking what i said very wrong... i don't wish to get into club 33 i know how very hard it can be, there was a post made in her other thread about 33 and the poster simply stated he been on the list for four years an still hasn't been able to get in.It has nothing to do with being a downer or negativity or "hating". We all think that he chance was a lucky chance that's all..

however i did help the OP with the dress code, i did post it..

Weird, because I have never thought of Poisonedapples as being a downer. Perhaps she has been honest when she said it might not happen. Very few people posting their first post asking for club entry actually get it. Others who wait patiently often do.

As far as what to eat, the chautebriand is the best. If you love salmon, the club has THE best. I don't like salmon, but several of my friends do, and all have said I can keep on saying it is THE BEST salmon.

The chicken is also excellent. And the pasta 3x3 is very good. But I almost always come back to the steak.
    the pasta sounds great. i love pasta. a little too much.LOL

and thank you btw, if you ever want a signature made just let me know!
    Last edited by Poisonedapples; 03-15-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Roseville's statement of "so many haters" in referring to people on this board is inaccurate and inflammatory.

No one was hating or wishing ill will on the OP, just a little astonished that her very first post on this forum would be asking for a Club 33 invite. Most posters simply responded that it would be a long shot at best and from what I recall her invite did not come from anyone related to this forum.

There is no hating, I hope she has a great time now that she is going.
    Last edited by Mortgageman; 03-15-2013 at 10:08 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast