Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• mouseketeer

Cool Going to Club 33!! Suggestions on what to order for dinner =)

SO excited you have no idea!!

What do you guys suggest I should order???

Also, do you know what kind of 33 Souvenirs they sell?

• Gumball Rally Godfather

Re: Going to Club 33!! Suggestions on what to order for dinner =)

Alcohol first. Get the churros and hummus as an appetizer. Oh wait... that's not on the menu.

Order the Vintners Dinner. It's always very good. After dessert (and tipping your wait staff generously) stop by the curio cabinet at the end of Lounge Alley. Pick up a trinket or two...

Have fun!
    Last edited by Circarama; 03-13-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Charlie
    MiceChat User #1037

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedisney760 View Post
    Your server will be happy to guide you, but the Chateaubriand is the signature dish.
    Get a side of truffle mac and cheese.

...do you know what kind of 33 Souvenirs they sell?
    The small souvenir case should be restocked with new items later this month. If available, get the Mickey Ears -- which have been out of stock for months. Other items often available: wine glass, shot glass, club 33 pin, pen set, coffee mug, several colors and styles of polo shirt.

The display from last week:
    Name:  case_upper.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  33.4 KBName:  case_lower.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  25.3 KB

• Chief Troublemaker

Was just there for dinner on 2/28. My BFF had the Vintner's Dinner & the s'mores dessert. and loved it. I had lentil soup, Chateaubriand, & flourless chocolate Gateau. One of the things I didn't do (but meant to) was take a picture of the menu! Maybe someone else remembered & will be able to post a picture of the current menu in your thread. I do recall that there was a dish for just about any taste; pasta, chicken, seafood, beef.

As far as souvenirs, that ring would be marvelous. Unfortunately, you have to be a member to purchase a ring. I think there were a couple of other 'members only' things, too.

When I was there they had polo shirts, latte mugs, shot glasses, wine glasses, ball caps, pen sets, & pins. No ears, although someone posted in my trip report (2 crazy girls do Disneyland, there's also pics of my dinner) that they expected that ears would be in stock in mid- to late- March.

You will have a simply magical time! Club 33 is so, so, well words won't describe it! I'm getting goosebumps just because you posted you were going and I was able to respond with 'When I was there....'.

I'm looking forward to your trip report!

Edit; the picture Nonsuch posted is pretty much identical to what was in the case when I was there.
    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

• Minion

You're going Tues, April 16th for dinner? hmmm....
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• DL Photo Fanatic

Alas, I've only been for a breakfast and a couple of lunches. The chateaubriand is what I had on the lunch menu. Absolutely the best ever!

On my last trip they finally had the baseball caps (pictured above). I love this hat. I was able to get Club 33 ears a few years ago.

Can't wait to hear all about your Club 33 experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    ...One of the things I didn't do (but meant to) was take a picture of the menu!
    Guests may request a copy of the menu.

• Banned User

SO excited you have no idea!!

Also, do you know what kind of 33 Souvenirs they sell?
    I usually get the Foie Gras Nachos and a PBR.

The Hot-Molten Twinkie would be my recommendation for dessert,
    but that's off the menu until summer, pending the aquisition of Hostess Brands.

As for a souvenier, hit the Club 33 Tattoo Parlor on your way out and ask for the "Jack Sparrow". Only $75.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Here's a copy of the dinner menu... I was lucky enough to have dinner there once. I had the scallops appetizer and it was wonderful. I think I had the salmon for the entree, but the side was something other than the couscous when I was there. But everything was delish!

Club 33 Dinner Menu

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• formerly very helpful

Iwas there in November and had the Filet Mignon (I think). It was possibly the best piece of meat I've ever had.

• Minion

Just a heads up, the current menu is very different than the one on allears.com
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    Just a heads up, the current menu is very different than the one on allears.com

Oops... sorry about that. Usually allears updates their menus pretty frequently. But now I see that that one is from 2009.... sorry about that. Thought it was more current. My bad.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Sock Puppet

well now that you got in. here is some info you should know

Club 33 Quick Tips

Cancellations

Due to the limited seating capacity, it is very important to arrive on time for your reservations. If your Party arrives 30 minutes beyond the scheduled reservation time, their reservation may be subject to cancellation at the sole discretion of Club 33.

Dress Code

For lunch, Guests may come in fashionable casual attire in order to enjoy the Disneyland Resort in comfort. However, no tank tops, cutoffs, swimsuits, bare midriffs, sweatpants, flip flops/sandals or beachwear may be worn. Walking length shorts are acceptable. Jeans are acceptable, provided that they cover undergarments completely and are not extremely faded or torn.

If Guests have been enjoying the day in Disneyland Park, evening casual attire is acceptable for dinner. For gentlemen, collared shirts and slacks are appropriate, and for ladies an informal dress or pants with a blouse are appropriate.

(Update: The club is no longer accepting shorts of any type or style for dinner.)

Appropriate dress for children and young adults should be in keeping with standards set for adults.
    Alcohol

Alcohol service at Club 33 is a privilege. Service of alcoholic beverages may be terminated at any time at the sole discretion of Club 33.

Smoking

Club 33 is a non-smoking establishment; including the balconies, stairways, etc. For your convenience the closest smoking area is located at the dock in front of the Haunted Mansion.

Meal Charges

Club 33 maintains a minimum food charge equal to the full price of a regular adult one day one park admission ticket.

Proper Conduct

Guests must conduct themselves properly at all times while at Club 33. Specifically, lewd conduct, inappropriate attire, solicitation of any kind and profanity shall not be permitted while on Club 33 premises.

The use of cellular telephones is prohibited in the dining areas of Club 33. While in Club 33 dining areas, please place your cell phone on silent or vibrate. When answering or placing a cell phone call, we ask that you go to the hallway so that your fellow Guests may continue to enjoy their dining experience.

Please allow me to express my most humble opinion:

Club 33 is a very special place. It is more than a restaurant, it's a piece of Disney history. With ties into Walt's creative imagination stretching from Anaheim to Hollywood and around the world, the club deserves to be held in high esteem. If you are going to dine in the afternoon, wear a comfortable pair of slacks and a nice sports coat. Perhaps a quality polo style golf shirt with collar. Ladies, something equally nice.

Evening dining justifies a nice suit or sport coat & slacks combination. Ladies, perhaps an evening dress or business-like attire to fit the occasion.
    that is from the club 33 website...

• Sock Puppet

also a link about ur 1st visit to club 33, as it's important everyone should know!
    Your First Visit To Club 33

• Selfie Expert

If you check out my TR, I was there recently and I took pictures of every course my husband and I had. It's the top link under my signature. It was every bit as amazing as everyone says it is!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast