Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Observer

Fantasy Faire not doing so well ?

I was in the park today, and it was pretty busy because spring break has started. anyways I went by fantasy faire to see the chaos... only to find it pleasantly empty. No line for the food cart, princess meet and greet had a 15 min wait. there were lots of CM on hand doing nothing looking bored.. what ever happen to the70 min lines for princess's ? even on slow days the princess line has been at least 45min.. could it be that because its just the same 3 princess's now ? or does the new area just suck ?, I liked it... except the ugly royal theater

• Queen Elsa

Re: Fantay Faire not doing so well ?

When I was there on opening day I hear a few CM said just wait until the weekend that is when it will get bizy there. When I was there the line for the princess was no more then 30 mins all 3 times that I was in there and the first time I when in there they had Aurora,Cinderella & Snow White but the other two times was the 3 that are sopost to be in there Aurora,Ariel and Cinderella. So I think once in a wild they may thow in a Princess that's not sopost to be there other then Tiana. Who knows they may have Mulan or Princess Minnie in there once in a wild.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

If the lines stay that short I may actually get in line to meet the Princesses for once!

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

PFF = the John Carter of Disneyland?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    When I was there on opening day I hear a few CM said just wait until the weekend that is when it will get bizy there. When I was there the line for the princess was no more then 30 mins all 3 times that I was in there and the first time I when in there they had Aurora,Cinderella & Snow White but the other two times was the 3 that are sopost to be in there Aurora,Ariel and Cinderella. So I think once in a wild they may thow in a Princess that's not sopost to be there other then Tiana. Who knows they may have Mulan or Princess Minnie in there once in a wild.
    I'm sure it will get busy once spring break and all that happens, it was a week day. I don't think calling it a fail is fair at this point.

also.. *supposed.

• Queen Elsa

The other thing I found odd was my friend told me that they have kept Repunzel at her meet and greet spot by Pinocchio's ride and that only for a short time that she will be at the PFF2 for the show and that's it.

Yeah I would definitley say wait until the weekend to see it really get packed, its not really a huge addition that people would come out to see on its own. Plus the short wait times may also be do to the fact that the capacity of the princess meet and greet has essentially doubled because they have two sets of princesses meeting at a time.

• rebmeM roinuJ

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
    PFF = the John Carter of Disneyland?
    Ouch. lol. But I have to kind of agree. I dont see the need for it. Just my opinion though. Places like Carnation Plaza need to stick around. We're losing anything in the park thats calm or peaceful in comparison. Passive things.

• Banned User

There are still plenty of calm sit down spots. Particularly in Critter Country and Frontierland. This wasn't one of them. It was dead space. There's a difference

• rebmeM roinuJ

I used it plenty of times. *shrug*

• film975

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post
    I'm sure it will get busy once spring break and all that happens, it was a week day. I don't think calling it a fail is fair at this point.

also.. *supposed.
    I agree. The place just barely opened back on Tuesday. I think this is so much better than the setup they had over at the Fantasyland Theater.

• New Member Goes Forth

not usre why, but lets wait for the summer...
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    The other thing I found odd was my friend told me that they have kept Repunzel at her meet and greet spot by Pinocchio's ride and that only for a short time that she will be at the PFF2 for the show and that's it.

I don't really find it that unusual to have Rapunzel still meet a greet a bit away from the PFF. It would ruin the immersion if you just met her, only to step out of the building to see her directly across from you on stage.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Quote Originally Posted by DARTH MAUL View Post

also.. *supposed.
    I don't think so. If this place is truly a hit it would have taken off from the first minute it opened. Comparing it to John Carter was a bit of a hyperbole, but thinking it was going to attract crowds like Carsland was perhaps a bit unrealistic as well.

• Minion

The other day there was over an hour wait for the princesses.

We find it less crowded for one day and now it's unpopular? Is Indy unpopular when the wait time is only 20-30 minutes? Come on, guys.

Also, did any of us honestly expect Cars Land crowds? I hope not.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast