View Poll Results: Belive, Remember, Or Brand New??

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Belive Should come back, but re-vamped!!!

2 7.41%
  • Remember should stay, but cut out the 50th tie-ins

16 59.26%
  • They should bring a brand new amazing show (please specify if you have ideas)

9 33.33%

• Behind the refurb walls..

Blog Entries

Belive, Remember, New???

Well, there was a thread on this just below this one, so I thought I'd make the poll! What do you think?? After the 50th do you want Remember to stay, but just cut the 50th remarks? Do you want a revamped Believe Theres magic in the stars?? Or do you want a whole new, amazing show!!! Please vote, and tell us why!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

• This is my car, Stitch :)

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States

Re: Belive, Remember, New???

That's the one thing I'm dreading for next year. I have never been into the fireworks shows Disneyland had but the Remember ... has me hooked. Greatest fireworks show I've ever seen. That is probably the BIGGEST reason lately why I come to Disneyland. All the stuff with the rides, oh I just love it. Even so, my boyfriend lives extremely close by to the park and I love watching it even if I don't get to be in front of the castle. I really hope they keep this one for a while, it's so popular anyway. Just like Evan said, remove the 50th anniversary mentions and have Julie Andrews do another voiceover for the adjustments...

Come on Disney, don't let me down...

• Im Mrs Americain Dream

No julie andrews lmao im so done with her shes over played the parade of dreams rember and she's all over thee place other then that keep remember and make some minor channges or a whole new show
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

• Earth Intruder

It'll be interesting to see what they do for the next fireworks show, considering there have been zero hit songs out of the animation department.

If they do a "Believe... in Radio Disney! Fireworks SPECTAKALA!" I think I may shoot myself.
    I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)

Founding Member of the BA!

• Orange County

Got married at the Disneyland Resort in 2007!

I really hope that Remember... doesn't end. Remove the 50th anniversary stuff and keep the show!

• Official Mice Chat person

Quote Originally Posted by AB Born
    I really hope that Remember... doesn't end. Remove the 50th anniversary stuff and keep the show!
    If they removed the 50th anniversary references, they could call the show "E-Ticket in the Sky"

• Banned User

They could cut out the 50th stuff, but keep Julie Andrews. They would have a hard time following up Remember so I think it would be best to keep it. Then again, we thought they couldn't top Believe, and thought the 50th anniversary show would be lack luster seeing how they cut Believe and dumbed down to Imagine...A Fantasy in the Sky. For the time being, I say keep the show.

• no flash photography...

a new show that does not monopolize main street/ hub area.

• Banned User

Disney won’t keep it because they wont pay the amount they pay now after the anniversary is done. Also the show pollutes a lot and they could not afford to run the show on the weekdays at all if they continued past the 50th due to the credit system. When the 50th is over they probably will bring another show in with a reduced shell amount that pollutes less and is less costly. If anything will be kept it will be the lasers and tinkerbell effect. As it is everyone is voting to keep the current show as it is besides the 50th references because they are afraid that Disney will bring back less of a show with a new one which they will do because that is just what Disney does.