Fantasy Faire information and notes.

Shows:
    They currently have three Tangled shows at first: 9:45, 11:05, and 12:15.
    Then three Beauty and the Beast shows at: 2:00, 3:15, adn 4:30.
    Each show runs about 24 minutes. You can line up at the left side entrance about 40 minutes before the show. If you arrive 30 minutes before you should get a seat inside. They start letting people in the line inside about 20 minutes before the show. The Theater holds 216 guests (including 40-50 kids on rug mats up front). In the mornings you could arrive as late as 5 minutes before the show and probably get in. For the later shows you need to be there 15-20 minutes before the listed time. If not, you can stand outside and also see the show.

About 7-8 minutes before the show four "Ladies in Waiting", dressed in Swiss Miss outfits and Wigs, arrive and instruct everyone the shout "Hissah" to cheer or "Fie" to boo. After the show, Rapunzel with Flynn or Belle will come out for a meet and greet for only those that were inside for the show and stayed.

Between Shows:
    Mr. Smyth and two Ladies will have the young Kinghts and Princess gather for a lession. They show them how the Curtsy or Bow, the Royal Wave, and throw a Royal Kiss. Then they follow the Ladies with streamers around the Tangled Tower waving to their "subjects", are declared Kinghts and Princesses in training, and have them gather for a group photo.

Meet & Greet:
    The line for the Meet & Greet moves much faster than before, with the typical wait time of 20-35 minutes. This is done by having two sets of the same Princesses at a time. When the line enters the building you are directed to one of the two sets. Usually there is Aurora, Cinderella, and Ariel. (Snow White sometimes substitues for Ariel)

Notes:
    Strollers,
    there is some stroller parking inside, but they block of the Hub entrance and 50' of the Hub sidewalk for the large overflow. Open are paths from FrontierLand, Rancho del Zocalo, Castle Plaza, and BBB.
    In the Morning: Belle and Snow White will often be found on the path on the otherside of the castle, near the Wishing Well.
    Secret Companion (Family) Bathroom is gone.
    Little Princess Perk? Every so often you will see a Godmother in Training lead a fully decked out little Princess (Hair, Dress, shoes, gloves, purse, septre, etc). They hold a Pink Parsol above and walk them to the front of the Meet & Greet line, then inside.

Last edited by Disneyland 1951; 03-16-2013 at 08:00 PM.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Fantasy Faire information and notes.

Thanks very much for all the helpful information.

• Minion

The Tangled Enchantment (I don't know what it's called so I made that up) when Rapunzel's hair lights up happens every 5 minutes.

During shows, the line for the M&G can get quite short, but when the show ends there is a big rush.

The background music in the area is Renaissance style arrangements of Disney movie music.

• Disneyland History Lover

Thanks for the helpful information.

Does anyone know if the "little lost turret" was refurbished and integrated into the new area?

Does Fantasy Faire or the M&G close before the rest of the park? If so at what time?
    Murphy,with that neck, is like E.T. in dragon form

Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    Does Fantasy Faire or the M&G close before the rest of the park? If so at what time?
    The Fantasy Faire area is open all the time the Park is open.

The Meet & Greet ends currently at 6:00pm.

• backwards driver

When watching the shows with Belle be aware that Lumiere appears on the far right of the stage you will want to sit in a location that affords you that view. Sitting in the far right section of benches you will not see him. Also after the last show of the day Belle does not do a meet and greet as she is "preparing for the parade".

• a damsel not in distress

this is so helpful! thanks for sharing!

"oh, i just love happy endings!"

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland 1951 View Post
    The Fantasy Faire area is open all the time the Park is open.

The Meet & Greet ends currently at 6:00pm.

It's listed as open until 6:00 pm on weekdays and 7:00pm on weekends, but last night I was there at 8:00pm and the M&G was still open. The CMs in the purple outfits were there and telling everyone it was only a 5 minute wait. The store and the snack stand were closed though.

IMG_4730 by socal_ron, on Flickr

IMG_4735 by socal_ron, on Flickr
    Last edited by Ron W; 03-17-2013 at 02:58 PM.

• Minion

In the store there is a non-working cuckoo clock that is set to 3:12 in reference to March 12, the date the Fantasy Fair opened to the public.

• Sock Puppet

Thank you for this thread. It has all of the information I was looking for!

• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Thank You for the helpful information. After seeing these two great storytelling shows. I prefer Tangled. In my opinion, this cast is one of my favorite they did an an excellent job and they even look like the characters from the movie

Here's my video I filmed today of Tangled. Make sure to check out this cute little show in person.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 03-18-2013 at 12:42 AM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• New Member Goes Forth

Thanks for the information
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

With the M&G closing before the park closes and no shows in the late evening, it made me think they did this so, maybe, they can have the swing dance.
    Murphy,with that neck, is like E.T. in dragon form

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mondo View Post
    With the M&G closing before the park closes and no shows in the late evening, it made me think they did this so, maybe, they can have the swing dance.
    Most meet and greets and shows end early in the evening. I think it's just a usual thing and not necessarily related to swing dancing.