Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: What are the chances DCA changes theme again from Goofys Flight school to "Planes

http://micechat.com/forums/movies/17...-9-2013-a.html

As much as Dane Cook isn't a "Disney" type performer (alot of adult themed comedy), he has the voice for this character. It fits perfectly in my opinion.

And regardless whether it flops or not, I will still be taking the boy to see it. It just looks fun!

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: What are the chances DCA changes theme again from Goofys Flight school to "Planes

Will you write a review, in plane English.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Figures Dane Cook would do something like this.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    http://micechat.com/forums/movies/17...-9-2013-a.html

As much as Dane Cook isn't a "Disney" type performer (alot of adult themed comedy), he has the voice for this character. It fits perfectly in my opinion.

And regardless whether it flops or not, I will still be taking the boy to see it. It just looks fun!
    I'm frequently surprised at Disney's casting choices lately. Sarah Silverman in Wreck-it-Ralph was an interesting choice because I find her humor to be a lot more adult-oriented than Dane Cook. Her voice turned out really well in that movie, I think, and it's nice that Disney is willing to look past the performers' previous careers.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Who knows, maybe the movie will surprise us and take off?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    and you WONDER why I bring you no get baby Orca!!! For Shame!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I'm frequently surprised at Disney's casting choices lately. Sarah Silverman in Wreck-it-Ralph was an interesting choice because I find her humor to be a lot more adult-oriented than Dane Cook. Her voice turned out really well in that movie, I think, and it's nice that Disney is willing to look past the performers' previous careers.

Yes, perfect example with Sarah Silverman because she WAS Vanellope and did fantastic. I think Dane will do the same.

Yes, perfect example with Sarah Silverman because she WAS Vanellope and did fantastic. I think Dane will do the same.
    I don't. And here is the problem with this debate. Sarah is funny.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

• Filmmaker

Quote Originally Posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
    And here is the problem with this debate. Sarah is funny.
    Basically this.

Who knows, maybe Dane Cook has gotten it all wrong so far and his real calling in life is voice acting, but I find that unlikely. He's a lousy comic and I expect he'll also be a lousy voice actor. Which, all things considered kinda fits because I suspect this will be a lousy movie.

Quote Originally Posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
    I don't. And here is the problem with this debate. Sarah is funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion0fLife View Post
    Basically this.

Who knows, maybe Dane Cook has gotten it all wrong so far and his real calling in life is voice acting, but I find that unlikely. He's a lousy comic and I expect he'll also be a lousy voice actor. Which, all things considered kinda fits because I suspect this will be a lousy movie.

LOL just a difference of opinion. While I do believe Dane is not the best actor, I do think he can actually pull off great voice acting.

But just my opinion and as I said in my earlier post, regardless if it flops or not, the boy and I will be seeing it simply because it looks like fun and there isn't a Disney movie I miss in the theatres

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I think Conder Flats will get some advertisement for the movie and if it does well...which I think it will...since well it may not be Pixar but it looks like a Cars Spin off...and kids love that so.....after i makes them some cash they'll add maybe a meet and greet in Conder flats....and at worst redo Soarin to have Dane Cook as plane your in

I didn't think Soarin could be worse. You've convinced me otherwise.

Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion0fLife View Post
    Who knows, maybe Dane Cook has gotten it all wrong so far and his real calling in life is voice acting, but I find that unlikely. He's a lousy comic and I expect he'll also be a lousy voice actor.
    He is a lousy comic because his humor is easy, and he steals jokes from other comics (Louis CK, etc)

As far as acting goes he isn't half bad but that is because he's reading someone else's script.

• Iron-Clad Allie

and you WONDER why I bring you no get baby Orca!!! For Shame!
    For Shamu, too!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Yes, but I'll have to wing it.

Who knows, maybe the movie will surprise us and take off?
    It will take considerable investment to prop it up.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123