Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

• Future Indy Castmember

Market House to get Starbucks this Fall. Disneyana to be merged with Market House

Starbucks Coming to Main Street, U.S.A., at Disneyland Park; Disneyana to Combine with Disney Gallery « Disney Parks Blog

So whats been talked about for years is now official. Next month both the Market House and Disneyana will close to make way for Starbucks. Disneyana will merge with the Disney Gallery in Town Square. The new Starbucks opens this fall

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Re: Market House to get Starbucks this Fall. Disneyana to be merged with Market House

RIP Disney Gallery.

But I'm really excited Market House is getting all of its space back!

• -

Re: Market House to get Starbucks this Fall. Disneyana to be merged with Market House

Thank heaven for small miracles. Now I don't have to park-hop to get some decent caffeine before driving home at night.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• formerly very helpful

As long as it blends in seamlessly with the rest of Main Street, I see no problem. Disneyana always seemed like a second Gallery, as far as I'm concerned, so it really doesn't seem like much of a stretch.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

"Extra, Extra, Read all about it" is now "Venti Soy Capuccino, Extra Shot, for Zack!"

•   
    • Minion

Hopefully the new space for Disneyana will flow better than the current layout. The store is so odd currently.

• Minion

According to Erin Glover's reply on the blog post, there will no longer be free refills. I wonder, though, if Starbucks will honor refills on hot brewed coffee/tea like it does in other locations. Usually this rule only applies for card members (50 cent refills for anyone else) and only during the same "visit" (i.e., sitting in the store), but since location is different than most, they may choose to honor things differently. I have my doubts, but it'd be a nice move on their part since they normally offer this perk elsewhere.

Nice, can't wait to chill on main street with a carmel apple spice! I wish disney and starbucks could come up with some exclusive to DL drink.
    In the quest for quality, I have no problem with the characters footing the bill.

• Filmmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Pinrar View Post
    I wish disney and starbucks could come up with some exclusive to DL drink.
    It'd be neat if they had one exclusive to each park.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

This is one change to Main Street I look forward to.

• Parking Lot > DCA

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    According to Erin Glover's reply on the blog post, there will no longer be free refills.
    Spoiler alert!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Pinrar View Post
    Nice, can't wait to chill on main street with a carmel apple spice! I wish disney and starbucks could come up with some exclusive to DL drink.
    You can always request a drink made to your specifications--with additional charges, depending on what you add in or replace. Definitely try a french vanilla latte (half vanilla, half hazelnut syrup) or perhaps a Cap'n Crunch frappuccino (strawberries & creme frap, toffee nut syrup, java chips) to match the fun mood of the parks.

Quote Originally Posted by explodingboy View Post
    Spoiler alert!
    Even more spoilers are being updated by Erin on the blog post. Even some...good news! Gasp! Shock!

• Minion

My biggest question/concern about this project was whether or not the stove and checkers would still remain a part of the Market House, and from what Erin on the Blog says, they are staying!

• Just this guy......

Quote Originally Posted by Diznygrl View Post
    My biggest question/concern about this project was whether or not the stove and checkers would still remain a part of the Market House, and from what Erin on the Blog says, they are staying!
    My big fear from this is that the Market House would lose it's personality and lose the stove and phones. I hope they don't go away. I guess we will have to take a wait and see.

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    According to Erin Glover's reply on the blog post, there will no longer be free refills.
    This is the only part of the change I get a sad face at. I enjoyed my refills since I drink coffee like it was water. Speaking of which...time for my early afternoon cup!

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast