•   
    • Minion

Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

Hello everyone,

If I buy a ticket for someone else with my AP is there a discount? I thought there was btu can't seem to find it on the AP faqs. Im going the first week of April can't wait

• Sock Puppet

Re: Is there a discount on tickets if you have a AP?

no there is no discount for ticket buying. Our ap's only get discount on food and merchandise.

• Workin to live,lovin life

Yep. No discounts on other tickets. And the only way you can buy something for someone else is if you use your debit/credit card/ cash, or their cash. They don't want you using someone else's card and your AP.

• Sock Puppet

it's the other way around, if the person that is with you wants to get something but wants the discount and u have a AP, THEY have to pay with cash only in order to get your AP discount . So there you have it, Disneyland does not do discount tickets with a AP.Try looking at triple A website, they usually have mutli-day and one day tickets at a discount price.

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    it's the other way around, if the person that is with you wants to get something but wants the discount and u have a AP, THEY have to pay with cash only in order to get your AP discount . So there you have it, Disneyland does not do discount tickets with a AP.Try looking at triple A website, they usually have mutli-day and one day tickets at a discount price.
    Indeed I also have access to cheaper tix through work figured i'd ask. As for the discounts I am pro at helping others succeed. I prefer they give me cash so that I can give them exact change back. Thanks for the answers!!

If one is buying special party tickets, such as the "Halloween Trick or Treat events", there is a small discount available for AP holders.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreckless Abrandon View Post
    Yep. No discounts on other tickets. And the only way you can buy something for someone else is if you use your debit/credit card/ cash, or their cash. They don't want you using someone else's card and your AP.
    This is true. However, I have come across some instances where they will allow people to use their own debit/credit card and someone else's AP. I'm not sure if they just don't bother to look or they have different systems. I have lent my friends my AP for a discount on food many times with no problems, as long as I was there. Starbucks in Buena Vista allows this all the time. I guess it depends on how 'by-the-book' the CM is?

Quote Originally Posted by ravencroft View Post
    If one is buying special party tickets, such as the "Halloween Trick or Treat events", there is a small discount available for AP holders.
    I also think you get a discount on one day tickets for yourself on blackout dates, if you don't have a Premium(or whichever one has no blackouts).