• Disneyland Goober

Southern CA 2fer ticket question

Hey all! I apoligize if this has been asked before, but I had a question about the Southern CA 2fer ticket, specifically the ones you buy at another location (i.e. Vons). How long are they valid for if I buy ahead of time? Is that the ticket in, or is it like a voucher I need to take up to the ticket booth? Does anyone know how long this promotion will last? I'm planning on going the last weekend of February. Also, just in case, do Vons carry the SoCal 2day parkhopper? I'd like to get my ticket ahead of time, and live in the LA area, so I was hoping to save time not waiting in line for the ticket booth this way. Thanks!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Re: Southern CA 2fer ticket question

The VONS offer Ticket Gift Cards, which are the same type of ticket that is sold at Disney Stores or at Disney Desks. They are an actual ticket that can be used at the Turnstiles, no need to exchange them. They are called Gift Cards, since they just sit on a open rack, and are only valid when the money is rung up at the register, and the ticket activated. (I recommend, as does Disney, to hang onto your paid receipt and bring it with you in case there is a computer glitch).

But once they are activated, they are good for the life of the offer, for example, but not use them until April 26th and 27th. The tickets are only valid thru April 27th, the last day of the offer.

Last I heard, VONS only has the "Pay for Disneyland, get DCA for FREE!" tickets (aka the 2fer), they do not carry the 2 day PH SoCal tickets. You can get those at the Main Entry Plaza Ticket Windows.

VONS should have those tickets on the shelves until mid April.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

• Circle of Ancients

DB, can you still buy tickets at the bank on main street???? We are buying some tickets for some friends but want to avoid the ticket booth lines if they are long.

• Disneyland Goober

Thanks for the info Darkbeer!

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot
    DB, can you still buy tickets at the bank on main street???? We are buying some tickets for some friends but want to avoid the ticket booth lines if they are long.
    No, the ONLY thing you can do at the Bank of Main Street is get an AP processed.

Want to exchange some foreign currency, or cash a check.... You need to go to City Hall, not the Bank. So they might sell tickets at City Hall... not sure though.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com