Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

Re: Wreck It Ralph Ride?

Sold. To the woman in the leopard chucks.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by MickeySmurfette24 View Post
    How about as an Expansion of Hollywood Land.
    How does this fit into Hollywoodland?

In the former Parking Lot right next to Cars Land, Can Build a New Theater.
    Also include a Water Playground, and a bug's land will be retheme into Sugar Rush.
    Or anywhere in CA for that matter?

replace Muppet-Vision 3D with a new Wreck-It Ralph attraction.
    Again, this has nothing to do with Hollywoodland.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Certified in everything

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    the Starcade should have a theme of Wreck it Ralph. It would fit the original theme of the area, but it bring it into the 21st century
    Wreck-It-Ralph fits the Starcade theme sure... but did the Starcade every really "fit" the Tomorrowland theme? This is why I'd love to see this in the Hollywood Studios area in Hollywood Land.

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    How does this fit into Hollywoodland?
    The Hollywood Studios area of the land seems to be try to represent a working cartoon studio... at least presently. Its not perfect, but much like the cartoon area in DSP I think it is fine. For me, this is a good meshing of the overall California-theme (here a cartoon studio) and existing Disney properties... at least moreso than "a bug's land". Though I will say this represents about as far away from the California theme that I personally would be willing to deviate.
    Last edited by cruise; 03-22-2013 at 03:20 PM.
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

•   

What Kind of Ride would be?

When Universal announce that Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem is coming to Universal Studios Hollywood replace Terminator 2: 3D, open in 2014. The same attraction that has opened at Universal Studios Florida, replaced Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast.

So, Why not Disney Parks get their own 3D Motion Simulator ride, with a theme to Wreck-It Ralph; It will named Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue. Wreck-It Ralph: Arcade Rescue will compete with Despicable Me: Minion Mayhem.

Attachment 28096

There will be 2 Preshows rooms: King Candy's Fungeon and Game Central Station's Transportation Station.

Disney would Team-up with Simuline to bring X-Rider to Disney Parks, like this:
    X-Rider | Sega Amusements - YouTube.
    The Ride Vehicle will be themed to Taffyta, Rancis, Cumbellina and Jubileena's Kart (as they borrowed their karts to Guest).

The theatre for the ride will be like this:
    http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/files/dsc02090.jpg

The Post Show room will be inside Niceland's Penthouse. This will be a Dance Party, the seats are recycled from Dancin' with Disney and use for tired Parents. Guest can dance Celebration, Funkytown and You Should be Dancing; Fix-It Felix, Jr. will be in the Post Show room, signing autographs and taking a Picture.

A Gift Shop will be the exit of the ride.

How about as an Expansion of Hollywood Land.
    http://images.wikia.com/disneyparksf...ff/Plans_2.png

In the former Parking Lot right next to Cars Land, Can Build a New Theater.

Also include a Water Playground, and a bug's land will be retheme into Sugar Rush.

A Restaurant named Arcade Grill and a store named Game Central Station Store; both located inside the Building.

The building of a new theatre is resemble to a former Terminator 2: 3D theatre:

Attachment 28097
    But Litwak's Arcade facade will be the entrance, and the buliding will become into a Soundstage 10, and Fix-It Felix, Jr. poster, Sugar Rush poster, Hero's Duty poster and Litwak's Arcade poster surrounding the Soundstage. The Niceland Penthouse will be right in the White Curves Building. The Queue is enclosed, with theme of Litwak's Arcade interior and Game Central Station.

OR

replace Muppet-Vision 3D with a new Wreck-It Ralph attraction.
    I like the way you think bud honestly this is a good plan! i agree with it

• -

Quote Originally Posted by cruise View Post
    The Hollywood Studios area of the land seems to be try to represent a working cartoon studio... at least presently. Its not perfect, but much like the cartoon area in DSP I think it is fine. For me, this is a good meshing of the overall California-theme (here a cartoon studio) and existing Disney properties... at least moreso than "a bug's land". Though I will say this represents about as far away from the California theme that I personally would be willing to deviate.
    Even if the premise of the land were to be a "working cartoon studio", this wouldn't fit. Unless the attraction has to do with making a movie similar to this. However, simply the fact that something is a cartoon would not make it fit.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

•   

Why do people keep bringing up tommorowland? we have previously decided tommorowland wouldn't fit it. But honestly Hollywood land would because its a movie really you can put anything that is from a movie in Hollywood land.

• Circle of Ancients

Blog Entries

you can put anything that is from a movie in Hollywood land.
    False.

•   

Why do people keep bringing up tommorowland? we have previously decided tommorowland wouldn't fit it. But honestly Hollywood land would because its a movie really you can put anything that is from a movie in Hollywood land.

•   

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    False.
    ok i meant from a disney movie/tv show

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Fernando Mendez View Post
    ok i meant from a disney movie/tv show
    A hodge podge of different movies is not what the land is suppose to be about.

• Banned User

Im so glad people who like to think of themselves as Disney purists, such as many of the people on these boards, are not in charge of any decision making.

Are they still whining about Cars land, one of the most popular additions in the history of the DLR?

I think we would have nothing but 20 differently themed versions of Pirates and haunted mansion all over the parks.

• Sharkslayer

Don't be rude with my idea!

It isn't for me is for all Fans.

• Sharkslayer

Quote Originally Posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
    False.
    We're trying to becoming Hollywood Land into a 1920's Universal Studios Hollywood-like Area.

A wreck it ralph attraction fits perfectly in tomorrowland. Wreck it ralph is about video games which is a form of technology which fits perfectly for tomorrowland. A bugs land in DCA is pretty outdated though and a wreck it ralph land to replace it could work. I think that would be a neat thing to give the movie it's whole own section.

• ~

Quote Originally Posted by disneydisneygeek View Post
    A wreck it ralph attraction fits perfectly in tomorrowland. Wreck it ralph is about video games which is a form of technology which fits perfectly for tomorrowland.
    Video games and arcade games are pretty quick to become antiquated and irrelevant--none of said "technology" portrayed in Wreck-It Ralph is particularly futuristic.
    Last edited by gatheringrosebuds; 03-22-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast