Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Star Wars Land?

• Nic

Re: Star Wars Land?

I just checked out Skywalker Ranch online. Very cool. Since the Ranch is very classically designed, I could see it becoming a scaled down facade on the west side of Main Street. Guests could walk through an old-timey home, gradually adding more futuristic Star Wars elements, till the path you'd take would spit you out into Tomorrowland.
    Fear of the unknown.

They are afraid of new ideas.

They are loaded with prejudices, not based upon any reality, but based on if something is new, I reject it immediately because its frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.
    You know, to me, the most beautiful things in all the universe, are the most mysterious.

Quote Originally Posted by Chesire View Post
    I just checked out Skywalker Ranch online. Very cool. Since the Ranch is very classically designed, I could see it becoming a scaled down facade on the west side of Main Street. Guests could walk through an old-timey home, gradually adding more futuristic Star Wars elements, till the path you'd take would spit you out into Tomorrowland.
    An interesting idea, very much in the line of Mickey's House back in Toon Town, but not something I think would work with Main Street or Tomorrowland. This would be in place of the rocks, as an entry to "Star Wars land", in place of the Plaza Inn, or further down the line where the first aid station currently is (with the replacement coming with the new alley lane Al's talked about a few times)?

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    I vote yes. I want Star Wars represented in WDW but if they must bring it to DL/DCA, then a choice would have to be made as to which park it would be put in. I'd love for Star Wars Land to take over A Bug's life, all of it, even A Bug's Life 3D show. As for it being put in DL... I would vote no.
    I agree!!!!!
    To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME o
    -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456