Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Disneyland Resort Rumors The Next 10 Years!

Quote Originally Posted by JackMiller341 View Post
    DONT STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAY ITS NOT THAT HARD
    NO YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERY TREE
    WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY
    Maybe I was a little harsh but you have to admit people can be annoying. Living in LA I know what its like constantly having tourists around.

With new technology, the interior of Space Mountain will be a perfect vacuum and the vehicles will be real spacecraft.
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

A Denny's=themed restaurant? To go with the two actual Denny's that are near the resort?
    Harlan Ellison

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Disneyland access will be restricted to AP holders who will be restricted to one visit a year...and still have to wait in hour long lines...
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

In Buzz Lightyear, the characters will shoot back.
    Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    Tomorrowland remodel will be based off the Tomorrowland movie being made staring George Clooney...there will be George Clooney AA's added to all Tomorrowland attractions.
    The AA's heads will bob side to side just like Clooney when he talks. Some people will be fooled into believing it's really George Clooney.

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Tomorrowland_1967 View Post
    * Tomorrowland will receive it's overdue remodel, complete with original attractions, and a ride that replaces the Peoplemover

* Frontierland will be expanded with a boat ride similar to PotC .... with outdoor elements. Not tied to any film - And Cascade Peek will be rebuilt in a new and different way ... to accommodate another ride, as the back side of Frontierland has more room than most people realize. And one of those two rides will incorporate a new "Rainbow Caverns" section.

* PotC will return back to it's normal self .. by removing the trendy film franchise elements.

* It's A Small World will return back it's old normal self by removing the Disney characters - No more will it spotlight individual personalities. It will once again address ONE people ... under ONE Golden Sun.

* East Main Street Arcade will open. Be designed more like DLP's. Enclosed, with air conditioning. With nice embellishments.

* Winnie The Pooh is shut forever, and a more ambitious attraction takes it's place, and a new walk way connects the back side of Critter Country ... to the other side of Frontierland.

DCA:

* New attraction in Paradise Pier, at Screamin's west helix

* Remaining old "Timon Parking Lot" acreage built with new attractions

* GRR is radically altered to decrease the amount of water pouring on to guests ... and much needed "show" elements installed.

* Northern half of Hollywoodland redesigned with new attractions ... and the Hyperion gets it's new "indoor" treatment .. with waiting area, and lobby - All indoors.

* New "Soarin" filim

* And Disney stop treating World of Color ... as the "World of Commercials" ... by not highliting Disney films anymore ... by hiring the producers who own Cirque Du Soleil ... and create an original, and slightly abstract show ... that puts the "wonder" and the "magic" on to the technology of the water elements on to themselves.

Oh .. did I say ... this is what I WOULD LIKE to see happen in the next 10 years.

Oh, if only!

•   

A new Planes ride to go along with the opening of the new movies "Planes" This will replace soaring over California.

• Banned User

Blog Entries

"CARS" will be the theme of the new parking garage.

• Banned User

On Disneyland's 60th Anniversary, prices will be rolled back to 1980 prices for the entire year. Strollers will be permanently banned from the park. Same thing with motorized vehicles.

California Adventure will get a train of its own around the perimeter of the park, but it will be a modern train.

Oswald the Lucky Rabbit will become the official mascot of DCA.

• Unhelpful User

Quote Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
    A new Planes ride to go along with the opening of the new movies "Planes" This will replace soaring over California.
    If the movie is a hit, it might
    happen!
    Last edited by DCAfanatic; 04-04-2013 at 02:41 PM.

I received an email survey from The Disneyland Resort and the entire survey was all about creating a Star Wars Land at Disneyland.
    It wasn't subtle either. It had questions like, "Which Star Wars characters would you like to see at Star Wars Land at Disneyland" or "Name three Star Wars locations you'd like to see at Star Wars Land at Disneyland". I picked Tatooine as one of the lands, so I got a follow up question, "What attractions would you like to see at Tatooine?"
    Whether or not they would actually build a Star Wars Land at Disneyland, I can't say. But it's pretty obvious they're seriously looking into it. Did anyone else get this survey?

• Semi Back

Quote Originally Posted by JackMiller341 View Post
    A speed-lane for APs who know where they are going to get by slow tourists.

I don't like dumb tourists >
    DONT STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WALKWAY ITS NOT THAT HARD
    NO YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE OF EVERY TREE
    WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY

sorry just had to get that all out :l
    dont say sorry i feel for you they need to add an AP only line now that they photograph everyone with a standard or parkhopper ticket it shouldnt take us 10 minutes to get into the park on a slow day

• New Member Goes Forth

Burwell, Norfolk, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Redo of Tomorrowland (removal of Buzz Lightyear, Innovations, Captain EO and Starcade) 3 new attractions in the place of Buzz Lighyear (D-ticket, Wall-e dark ride), Captain EO and Starcade (Wreck it Ralph E-ticket, shrinking to enter a world of Video Games) and large E ticket for Innovations

Old Motorboat area to be themed to Tinkerbell, large attraction with amazing effects, magic themed area, LED lights to look like pixie dust

Hollwood Land to be themed to 1930s area. Removal of Mad T Party and relocated to another area of the park (maybe have its own area)
    Monsters Inc to stay, but new facade
    Muppets to have 2 more shows (inc;uding Walter) but keep the original as a homage to the last productioin worked on by Jum Henson
    Mad Arcade Soundstage and Dancing With Disney Soundstage to have large E ticket attraction. Combine both of them together, with a extention on the back behind Monsters Inc (Great Movie Ride: classic Disney films that don't already have a dark ride, such as Lady and the Tramp) Chronological order of films released. On board host talks about Walt Disney and the movie. Large sets to feel that you are part of the film
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Unhelpful User

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Hughes View Post
    I received an email survey from The Disneyland Resort and the entire survey was all about creating a Star Wars Land at Disneyland.
    It wasn't subtle either. It had questions like, "Which Star Wars characters would you like to see at Star Wars Land at Disneyland" or "Name three Star Wars locations you'd like to see at Star Wars Land at Disneyland". I picked Tatooine as one of the lands, so I got a follow up question, "What attractions would you like to see at Tatooine?"
    Whether or not they would actually build a Star Wars Land at Disneyland, I can't say. But it's pretty obvious they're seriously looking into it. Did anyone else get this survey?

Yes I got it as we'll, and I told them chewy of course and the Cantina is a must! As well. and suggested that I would love to see a Boba Fett attraction

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast