• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Talking If You Have A Flashing Mickey Hat, Do u Still Get In A Special Section for WoC?

Was curious if they have a permanent section for people who come with their hats or if that was a thing they only did during let's say Spring Break or Summer seasons.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Re: If You Have A Flashing Mickey Hat, Do u Still Get In A Special Section for WoC?

You mean the Glow With The Show Ears, then yes! They still have the Viewing Sections.

EDIT: Retract my post! The Viewing Sections for the Glow With The Show has ended! CassiefRN is correct!
    Last edited by The Disney Ninja; 03-26-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• #bringevilback

Re: If You Have A Flashing Mickey Hat, Do u Still Get In A Special Section for WoC?

I believe the special section was actually only done for a couple of weeks after Christmas.

• World of Color

I think it was just a trial run to see if this would happen again in the future

Bummer. I got to see Fantasmic! in the ear section, and it was great. They reserved the space, and we got great places with only about a 45 minute wait. I didn't get to see WoC when they were reserving space for the glow ears and that makes me sad. The ears really look their best when grouped together.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

When I went two weeks ago, the WoC CM was clueless to the fact that there had even been a GWTS section. She asked me if that was an old promotion. I said if three months is old, then yes. She said she had just started working there. I told her that it was too bad there was no longer a GWTS section, as the ear hats look great in a concentrated area. She said she likes it better the way it is now, with ear hats spread out here and there: "It's like...look, another ear hat over there! Look at what it's doing!"

The CM turnover is sad. They don't even know what they're missing.

• Under that tree again!

Quote Originally Posted by WoC 95 View Post
    I think it was just a trial run to see if this would happen again in the future
    Maybe or a promotional tool to sell more hats, that kind of fell flat. There are hats here and there but not nearly as dense as during those promotions and special AP events.

Of course Disney just did the same thing at the Paris DL, so it's possible we'll see more events in the future.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Minion

There's just not enough incentive for guests to bring their GWTS hats. They look great at night but there's just no point during the day. They're bulkier than the normal hats and they don't look nearly as nice during the day.

• Disneyland 19 year APH

No, but they do have a specle cart they now sell from that also glow with the show. Pictures coming.
    Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
    http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

• New Member Goes Forth

Glow with the show ears are too expensive
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Too ugly in day