Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 81
  1. #31

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I have a food list, too... haha

    The roast beef sandwich is yummy! I think I like the one at Fiddler, Fifer, and Practical Cafe (I hope I said the name right) a little better, but the one at Jolly Holiday is quite tasty in my opinion!
    Hmmmm...A Starbucks Frapichino AAAANNNNDDDD a roast beef sandwhich at the same place? I'm sold! Going to FFP instead! Thanks for the idea!

  2. #32

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,609

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandDragon View Post
    Hmmmm...A Starbucks Frapichino AAAANNNNDDDD a roast beef sandwhich at the same place? I'm sold! Going to FFP instead! Thanks for the idea!
    I'm glad I could help!! Be sure to take a picture and share your thoughts on it on the Disneyland Food and Drink thread that's somewhere in this forum. It's pretty much the best thread EVER! Lots of ideas on where to eat!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  3. #33

    • Member
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    163

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    I'm glad I could help!! Be sure to take a picture and share your thoughts on it on the Disneyland Food and Drink thread that's somewhere in this forum. It's pretty much the best thread EVER! Lots of ideas on where to eat!
    I am aware of that infamous thread! I'm usually guilty of demolishing my plate first and then remembering I should have taken a pic first lol! But I will try!

  4. #34

    • Evil is Sexy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chula Vista, California, United States
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Pulling the sword from the stone may be harder than you think. Merlin is the only one who can grant that request and he's been scarce lately.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

  5. #35

    • Capt without a ship...
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    105

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    How about Ride the Lillybelle!
    Thanks Poisoned, never heard about that

  6. #36

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    ooh yeah taking a photo of food before it's all gone for your TR, that is something that should be done!!

    I thought of another!-- riding both sides of matterhorn, as to decide which is better

  7. #37

    • Sock Puppet
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    orange county,ca
    Posts
    6,499

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    See how fast you really can spin your tea cup!! faster the better!

  8. #38

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,609

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneylandDragon View Post
    I am aware of that infamous thread! I'm usually guilty of demolishing my plate first and then remembering I should have taken a pic first lol! But I will try!
    Haha I am also guilty of that, and of taking a picture of partially eaten food.

    Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Pulling the sword from the stone may be harder than you think. Merlin is the only one who can grant that request and he's been scarce lately.
    I know. I'm guessing the sword, waking the birds, and 1901 are among the least attainable on the list. I'll still try, though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    ooh yeah taking a photo of food before it's all gone for your TR, that is something that should be done!!

    I thought of another!-- riding both sides of matterhorn, as to decide which is better
    I've never been a huge fan of the Matterhorn, and since the refurb I just flat out don't like it. I've ridden both sides at one point or another, so I'm gonna say that ride is done haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Poisonedapples View Post
    See how fast you really can spin your tea cup!! faster the better!
    Depends on who I'm riding with. I've avoided this ride for as long as I can remember because I don't love getting dizzy, and the hubs flat out refuses to ride it. I'm going to try and convince my friend to go on them with me in a couple weeks!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  9. #39

    • Here's my 2 cents
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Potsdorf, Carpania
    Posts
    827

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    The caboose is fun but not when its a warm day, verrrry stuffy
    Mark Twain at night is great, but the Mark Twain in the wheelhouse is over the top
    Tender car ride but, again, not on a warm day. I did this in January on a cool day and it was pretty warm up there, I have a new found appreciation for the engineers!
    I might be able to help you with access to 1901, but no promises,
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

  10. #40

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Capital City! Err....Sacramento
    Posts
    939

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    A tender ride on the DLRR is AWESOME. But as mentioned, can be a little warm

    Also: Last seat on BTMRR to perform 'the goat trick'

    Standing on the path above the run-out of the final drop on Splash Mnt, to see people get drenched from the final HUGE wave as it happens right below you.

    Enjoy one of the many fine Tiki style tropical drinks at Trader Sams. Order one that comes with 'effects' in the bar!

    Use the cleanest bathroom in the park in the Tiki room.

    Hit the secret 50k point target on Astro Blasters

    See Shrunken Ned for some advice in Adventureland.

  11. #41

    • Selfie Expert
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Gilbert, AZ
    Posts
    6,609

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by tomrules1955 View Post
    The caboose is fun but not when its a warm day, verrrry stuffy
    Mark Twain at night is great, but the Mark Twain in the wheelhouse is over the top
    Tender car ride but, again, not on a warm day. I did this in January on a cool day and it was pretty warm up there, I have a new found appreciation for the engineers!
    I might be able to help you with access to 1901, but no promises,
    I really want to get on the Mark Twain at night. Hopefully I can catch it during a weekday. Hopefully the caboose will be running sometime while I'm there.

    We did the tender ride one day and it is one of my most favorite things I've done! I really loved it even more than I thought I would.

    Well, hey, any help I can get to visit 1901 is HUGELY appreciated!! Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by PinBrian View Post
    A tender ride on the DLRR is AWESOME. But as mentioned, can be a little warm

    Also: Last seat on BTMRR to perform 'the goat trick'

    Standing on the path above the run-out of the final drop on Splash Mnt, to see people get drenched from the final HUGE wave as it happens right below you.

    Enjoy one of the many fine Tiki style tropical drinks at Trader Sams. Order one that comes with 'effects' in the bar!

    Use the cleanest bathroom in the park in the Tiki room.

    Hit the secret 50k point target on Astro Blasters

    See Shrunken Ned for some advice in Adventureland.
    We have done the goat trick, which is another thing I found out about thanks to MiceChat! I so miss BTMRR. It won't be opening back up until our APs expire. It's one of my favorites!

    There's a bathroom IN the Tiki Room? If so, this needs to happen. I've also never had a Dole Whip while inside the Tiki Room. This also needs to happen.

    Where exactly is the 50k target? And where is Shrunken Ned?

    All great suggestions, again!! I'm loving this!! I really started this post for me to kind of journal the last few months of my AP, but it's turned into so much more. Thank you!!

    Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

  12. #42

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,524
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    I always use the Tiki Room restroom, and it is just left of the entrance, as you go up the stairs. It is almost always empty. It blends in so well, a lot of people don't even realize that it is a restroom.

  13. #43

    • #bringevilback
    • Online

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Anaheim
    Posts
    1,508

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    I love reading your thread...my pass is expiring at the end of May and I'll probably wait at least six months or so to renew. I have tried throughout the year to intentionally do things I haven't done in a while (or ever) and it's been super fun!

  14. #44

    • Evil is Sexy
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Chula Vista, California, United States
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Quote Originally Posted by PinBrian View Post

    Hit the secret 50k point target on Astro Blasters
    I know where it is. And I hit it 8 times out of 10.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

    Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

  15. #45

    • Here's my 2 cents
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Potsdorf, Carpania
    Posts
    827

    Re: KellyMcG86's Disneyland To-Do List

    Lol A couple of years back our gumball rally team was the goat trick rodeo all stars

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Fun] Disneyland coin location list
    By DisneyFan28 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-25-2009, 07:38 AM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:11 PM
  3. The Disneyland Acronym List
    By monorail1 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-01-2006, 10:02 AM
  4. List of Disneyland Characters? Maybe pictures?
    By C-HOX in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 01:44 AM
  5. Disneyland pictorial update websites list
    By mp3piratesavvy in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2005, 02:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •