Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    167

    Mr. Toad Open Again

    Mr. Toad was open again today. I asked a CM what changes they had made and they said the sound system had been upgraded. Took the ride and it sounded very good to me, if a little loud.

  2. #2

    • Still wants to be a cat!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    2.4 Miles from Disneyland
    Posts
    7,149
    Cool, will ride it tonight...along with our first visit back to the renovated Tiki Room!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!


    - Wolfette

  3. #3

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    That ride scares me
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  4. #4

    • șoș Tom șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Carlsbad
    Posts
    3,600
    Tricia Jones: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

    Brodie:Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

    (Mallrats 1996)







  5. #5

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzco-topia
    That ride scares me
    All I remember from that ride is going to hell ... I'm a good little boy! Really! Don't Make Me Go! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  6. #6

    • /sigh
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    4,501
    Yep. Flames in all.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

  7. #7

    • is FIERCE!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere Major
    Posts
    8,004
    Blog Entries
    4
    It's only a short jaunt from hell in MTWR to a crate in Pinnocchio! A very stern lesson to all little children who are bad! :devil:
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



    Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

    DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.


  8. #8

    • That's Hawt
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tahoe
    Posts
    6,989
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaqueen
    It's only a short jaunt from hell in MTWR to a crate in Pinnocchio! A very stern lesson to all little children who are bad! :devil:
    ROFLMAO! That was funny
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s



  9. #9

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by MiceMan
    All I remember from that ride is going to hell ... I'm a good little boy! Really! Don't Make Me Go! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
    I have already said my peace on this matter!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10

    • George Washington
    • Guest
    I like that one by dramaqueen, good observation...not to mention the word use; jaunt. Very admirable

  11. #11

    • is FIERCE!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    somewhere Major
    Posts
    8,004
    Blog Entries
    4
    Thanks, I please to aim
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!



    Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

    DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.


  12. #12

    • Inappropriate
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    1,425
    Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    Tricia Jones: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

    Brodie:Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

    (Mallrats 1996)
    You are my new hero for quoting Mallrats...and totally appropriately at that!

  13. #13

    • șoș Tom șoș
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Carlsbad
    Posts
    3,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzapants
    You are my new hero for quoting Mallrats...and totally appropriately at that!
    No thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal its delicious, remember to tip your waiter. This is Bob Barker reminding you to spay and neuter your pets!







  14. #14

    • Santa Barbara, CA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,624
    Isn't it ironic that pretty much all you have to do to excite Dsineyland fans for the 50th is just repaint the place and have it work right when you throw the switch?

    "Let's all rush down there to see what the rides look like when they work!"
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

    [FONT=Arial Narrow]

  15. #15

    • Banned User
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA, USA
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by ah schucks
    No thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal its delicious, remember to tip your waiter. This is Bob Barker reminding you to spay and neuter your pets!
    The one was good but now you're just being greedy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Chat] Save the toad!
    By Spacoli in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-25-2009, 06:51 PM
  2. Mr. Toad in the U.K.
    By Sorvian in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 07:00 PM
  3. No Mr. Toad?
    By BFJen in forum Disney Interactive and Game Industry Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 02:15 AM
  4. Kingdom Hearts 2 - Open Discussion (Warning: Contains open spoilers!)
    By Disneyphile in forum Kingdom Hearts Series
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-17-2006, 08:29 PM
  5. Mr. Toad
    By Kevie in forum Walt Disney World Resort
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 10:10 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •