Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Brea, CA
    Posts
    3,640

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    You wouldn't be able to pry the turkey legs from the bull doggies teeth either.
    Your multese falcon might fight the pit bull for the turkey legs.
    It's an English bulldog, not a pitbull. He's short, fat, lazy, and would fall asleep before finishing the turkey leg.

  2. #17

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    91

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    oh, fun thread!

    I think my little pomeranian dog would like Indiana Jones, since she likes exploring and adventure.

    My cat is very laid back, I think he would mostly enjoy Winnie the Pooh or It's a Small World.

  3. #18

    •   
    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    752

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    My cat ( if subjected to the people, the sounds, and the general sensory overload that is "Disney" ) would shred me to a bloody pulp. It's not enough that she would tear my shirt in an effort to climb out of my arms and bolt for a hiding place, it's more an issue that she would continue to tear at me long after being free of my grasp just to break skin and remind me what a terrible, terrible choice I've made in trying to amuse her. No matter how much you love them and take care of them, deep down in the heart of every adorable cat is an obsessive serial killer who will remember the time you brought them to Disneyland. A serial killer who will not forgive and simply will not stop.

    That having been said, I believe my cat would enjoy the 3 or 4 feral cat feeding stations around the park. She will probably enjoy her new life as a professional mouse hunter who stalks the park late at night, free to kill anything without fear of dragging into a house and making her owner upset about having to sponge up the remains.

    Wait... I just found the one way this idea has merit.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

    <a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

  4. #19

    • Hooterville, USA
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Haney House
    Posts
    10,147

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    I asked my turkey if he wanted to go to Disneyland. He said it would cost him an arm and a leg!


    This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

  5. #20

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    It's an English bulldog, not a pitbull. He's short, fat, lazy, and would fall asleep before finishing the turkey leg.
    Sounds like a go getter....one terrific pet that's about no worries and no hurries!

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicalJenn View Post
    oh, fun thread!

    I think my little pomeranian dog would like Indiana Jones, since she likes exploring and adventure.

    My cat is very laid back, I think he would mostly enjoy Winnie the Pooh or It's a Small World.
    Ha! Sounds like your cat would shreik from all the Indy excitement, and your pomeranian might "jump ship" out of the Pooh vehical in serch of more excitement!

    Quote Originally Posted by fifthrider View Post
    My cat ( if subjected to the people, the sounds, and the general sensory overload that is "Disney" ) would shred me to a bloody pulp. It's not enough that she would tear my shirt in an effort to climb out of my arms and bolt for a hiding place, it's more an issue that she would continue to tear at me long after being free of my grasp just to break skin and remind me what a terrible, terrible choice I've made in trying to amuse her. No matter how much you love them and take care of them, deep down in the heart of every adorable cat is an obsessive serial killer who will remember the time you brought them to Disneyland. A serial killer who will not forgive and simply will not stop.

    That having been said, I believe my cat would enjoy the 3 or 4 feral cat feeding stations around the park. She will probably enjoy her new life as a professional mouse hunter who stalks the park late at night, free to kill anything without fear of dragging into a house and making her owner upset about having to sponge up the remains.

    Wait... I just found the one way this idea has merit.

    If happy with eating and a little terror on the rides, by all means let her eat and hunt and eat all that she wants. Just make sure that the park hides poor Mickey and Minnie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    I asked my turkey if he wanted to go to Disneyland. He said it would cost him an arm and a leg!
    kjing kjing! Thanksgiving would definitely be an unforving day to take that big gobbler to Disneyland.
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 04-04-2013 at 11:39 AM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  6. #21

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Malina View Post
    I think my cats would be totally freaked out by Disneyland - the noise, the crowds, the activity.

    Having said that, in a totally empty park, I could see them really enjoying exploring Tarzan's Treehouse, TSI or the Redwoods Challenge Trail. Like many little kids they love to jump, climb and explore their world.
    Your kitties could certainly jump, climb and explore to their hearts content along the trails and in the trees.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  7. #22

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    457

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    I have a chihuahua. She would bark at EVERYTHING that came within 5 feet of us. She's very protective. But she would have a great time I'm sure on Tom Sawyers Island. She loves to run free.

    Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

  8. #23

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
    I have a chihuahua. She would bark at EVERYTHING that came within 5 feet of us. She's very protective. But she would have a great time I'm sure on Tom Sawyers Island. She loves to run free.
    Perhaps Disney might like her fiestiness and induct her into their next Pirates film as Capn Chihuahua. Capn Jack would finally meet his match. grrrrrrrrAhhaaar!!!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  9. #24

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshBakedDisney View Post
    I have a chihuahua. She would bark at EVERYTHING that came within 5 feet of us. She's very protective. But she would have a great time I'm sure on Tom Sawyers Island. She loves to run free.
    Perhaps Disney might like her fiestiness and induct her into their next Pirates film as Capn Chihuahua. Capn Jack would finally meet his match. grrrrrrrrAhharrr!!!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  10. #25

    •   
    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    752

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    I asked my turkey if he wanted to go to Disneyland. He said it would cost him an arm and a leg!
    Well played sir, well played.


    Name:  kane-slow-clap.gif
Views: 36
Size:  188.7 KB
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

    <a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

  11. #26

    • Bring back the Keelboats!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Lompoc, CA
    Posts
    2,391

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    My Silky Terror would probably like Pirates and Jungle Cruise.

    Here is a pic we took at WDW last year. Would have loved to see him on Splash!
    Name:  Autopia_Dog.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  41.0 KB

    Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!


    Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!


    Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

  12. #27

    • Iron-Clad Allie
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    39,466

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by fifthrider View Post
    Well played sir, well played.


    Name:  kane-slow-clap.gif
Views: 36
Size:  188.7 KB
    Hey, just know that we can always talk turkey around here.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenMickeyBook View Post
    My Silky Terror would probably like Pirates and Jungle Cruise.

    Here is a pic we took at WDW last year. Would have loved to see him on Splash!
    Name:  Autopia_Dog.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  41.0 KB
    Nice pic! Something tells me that your pooch would be a natural fan of Splash.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!


  13. #28

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    6 hours from the House of Mouse
    Posts
    3,598

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    My labs wouldn't want the rides, they'd just want to meet all the people! My black lab is deathly afraid of loud noises, so he'd have to go home before the fireworks and Fantasmic started.
    This pup LOVED Pirates. He would get excited and antsy when boarding. He always wanted to sit up and see the Pirates (they are supposed to lie on the floorboard of the ride vehicle, and we usually make them, but this one, we would let sit where he could see. He REALLY loved this ride.)


    This one liked Dumbo.


    Ours usually slept through Fantasmic! an dfireworks.


    Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Sounds just like my flat-coat retriever. I can't imagine he'd enjoy any of the rides. Meeting the face characters might be more his speed, since he'd get lots of pats from princesses.
    She loved princesses...


    But wasn't sure about Cruella...
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

  14. #29

    • Mrs. J. Depp
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    4,059

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    I'm thinking my rabbits might like falling down the rabbit hole on Alice. But quite honestly I think they'd love to run free in any grassy areas. It's funny to imagine having my rabbits at the parks. Maybe one day if they become therapy rabbits they'll be able to go.


    Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

  15. #30

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Troutdale, Oregon
    Posts
    376

    Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

    I would like to ride "It's a Small World."

    "It's a Small World -- Turkey Legs for All, it's a Small World -- Turkey Legs for All, it's a Small World -- Turkey Legs for All... Aaand popcorn, too."

    My friends could come in the boat with me and we could bark at the nasty singing people things and eat our turkey legs (and popcorn, too) and probably choke, only no one would notice what with that noisy music because our eyes always bulge out...
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 01:06 AM
  2. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-13-2007, 09:02 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 09:57 PM
  4. Which "Chief Sparrow" line is your favorite?
    By TiggerGo in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 11:09 AM
  5. Which "Chief Sparrow" line is your favorite?
    By TiggerGo in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 01:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •