Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

Malcon10T, your dogs are so precious, I love how your yellow lab has his mickey ears on I'd be weary of cruella too, if I were a dog.

• New Mommy

Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

My three black cats and two black labs would blend in well with Haunted Mansion. I think the cats would love it in there. The labs would probably rather be Storybookland, playing in the grass or water.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    This pup LOVED Pirates. He would get excited and antsy when boarding. He always wanted to sit up and see the Pirates (they are supposed to lie on the floorboard of the ride vehicle, and we usually make them, but this one, we would let sit where he could see. He REALLY loved this ride.)
    Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A pirates pup life for me!!!

This one liked Dumbo.
    This canine Dumbo fan is highly elated over a spinergetic spin! He looks so cool in his Mickey mouse ears....or are those Timothy Mouse ears?

Ours usually slept through Fantasmic! an dfireworks.
    That's one beautiful and hilarious dog! I gues if the attraction aint a ride, she's going to fall asleep and dream that he's either riding or eating....or both.

She loved princesses...
    Ha! Looks like poochy is in seventh heaven!

But wasn't sure about Cruella...
    I'm afraid of Crella too!

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyInWonderland View Post
    I'm thinking my rabbits might like falling down the rabbit hole on Alice. But quite honestly I think they'd love to run free in any grassy areas. It's funny to imagine having my rabbits at the parks. Maybe one day if they become therapy rabbits they'll be able to go.
    If Disney had cute bunnies hopping about in the gardens, I think that would be nature's own threropy for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DobbysCloset View Post
    I would like to ride "It's a Small World."

"It's a Small World -- Turkey Legs for All, it's a Small World -- Turkey Legs for All, it's a Small World -- Turkey Legs for All... Aaand popcorn, too."...
    Awesome plus fun song lyricsl parody! I'm jumping to my legs for gobs gobble gobble-able popcorn!

Quote Originally Posted by DobbysCloset View Post
    n the boat with me and we could bark at the nasty singing people things and eat our turkey legs (and popcorn, too) and probably choke, only no one would notice what with that noisy music because our eyes always bulge out...
    Count me in on this battle of the bulgy eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalJenn View Post
    Malcon10T, your dogs are so precious, I love how your yellow lab has his mickey ears on I'd be weary of cruella too, if I were a dog.
    That lab is grinning from ear to ear, and fearing Cruella from head to toes.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    My three black cats and two black labs would blend in well with Haunted Mansion. I think the cats would love it in there. The labs would probably rather be Storybookland, playing in the grass or water.
    Your pets would have the Mansion ghiosts fighting like cats and dogs. They'd feel like are on to of the grassy green world at Storybookland!
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    If Disney had cute bunnies hopping about in the gardens, I think that would be nature's own threropy for everyone.
    I agree! They're my own personal form of therapy

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Exquisiely creative topiary, plush manicured lawns, and hoppin' soft rabbits are definitely happiness incarnate. I'd like to see a topiary White Rabbit and March Hare from alice In Wonderland.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Mine too, Izzy. Exquisiely creative topiary, plush manicured lawns, and hoppin' soft rabbits are definitely happiness incarnate. I'd like to see a topiary White Rabbit and March Hare from alice In Wonderland.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123