Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Iron-Clad Allie

Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

I believe that pets share many of the same qualities as people. If they like the experience of a ride enough, I believe that may well bark, meow, chirp, grunt, neigh, ribbit and hiss out loud that they want to give their favorite rides and other attration another go....perhaps again and again.

For instance, my hunting dog would probably adore chasing around in Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin! Pirates of the Caribbean would be another fave, largely due to the little dog that plays a key role in the jail scene.

My frog, on the other hand, would not be able to get enough of Mr. Toad. Hopefully he would be able to ribbit without getting too excited and croaking on the ride.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

my 2 pups would probably love a 101 Dalmations ride due to the fact that the dogs would win in the end... but since there is STILL not a ride for that film... I would suspect the Storybook Canal ride because it is outdoors, plenty of trees to sniff, jumping in and out of the water... Kinda like a Disney dog park.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Re: Which Disneyland Ride(s) Would Your Favorite Pet(s) Enjoy & Find Most Repeatable?

I have a ridiculously hyper 2 year old puppy who is scared of everything, but for some reason I feel like he'd love Peter Pan, as he loves being rocked to sleep.

• A Pirate's Life For Me...

Way too far from the magic..Glendale, Arizona

Whew, i'm glad i'm not the only one that thought, "Hey, I bet my cat would love Indiana Jones"

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

•   

I think my rabbit would love Splash Mountain as it's about a rabbit that wins in the end. Also, he's a bit of a dare-bunny and would probably love the drop.

I think my dog would like the wind-in-her-face feeling on Space Mountain. Just like sticking your head out the car window, but better.

I don't remember there being a "curl up and nap" ride but if there was my cat would love that. Maybe Haunted Mansion, because she could curl up on my lap and sleep through that one.

•   
    • *Experiment 999*

i think my chinchillas would love to be on mr.toads wild ride. they'd fit right in there!

my cats would enjoy space mountain

my dogs would enjoy pirates of the caribbean, so they can relax.

• Minion

I wouldn't be able to pull my bulldog away from the turkey leg cart.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    lol, same with my maltese

• Evil is Sexy

My labs wouldn't want the rides, they'd just want to meet all the people! My black lab is deathly afraid of loud noises, so he'd have to go home before the fireworks and Fantasmic started.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• formerly very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    My labs wouldn't want the rides, they'd just want to meet all the people! My black lab is deathly afraid of loud noises, so he'd have to go home before the fireworks and Fantasmic started.
    Sounds just like my flat-coat retriever. I can't imagine he'd enjoy any of the rides. Meeting the face characters might be more his speed, since he'd get lots of pats from princesses.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
    my 2 pups would probably love a 101 Dalmations ride due to the fact that the dogs would win in the end... but since there is STILL not a ride for that film... I would suspect the Storybook Canal ride because it is outdoors, plenty of trees to sniff, jumping in and out of the water... Kinda like a Disney dog park.
    The doggies going about tree sniffing in Storybook Land that would be very cute! It's what they would do after sniffing that would concern me.

• Embrace You!

I'm sure my cat would love the Tiki Room

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer28 View Post
    I have a ridiculously hyper 2 year old puppy who is scared of everything, but for some reason I feel like he'd love Peter Pan, as he loves being rocked to sleep.
    When he falls asleep, he just might be whisked off to Never Never Land by none other than Perter Pan and Tink themselves!!!

Quote Originally Posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
    Whew, i'm glad i'm not the only one that thought, "Hey, I bet my cat would love Indiana Jones"
    I's love to see a cat mimick Indy by cracking a whip!

Quote Originally Posted by kirstenh View Post
    I think my rabbit would love Splash Mountain as it's about a rabbit that wins in the end. Also, he's a bit of a dare-bunny and would probably love the drop.

I think my dog would like the wind-in-her-face feeling on Space Mountain. Just like sticking your head out the car window, but better.

I don't remember there being a "curl up and nap" ride but if there was my cat would love that. Maybe Haunted Mansion, because she could curl up on my lap and sleep through that one.
    It would be a "hare" raising experience watching your "dare-bunny" go to the big drop. It would be funny to see your dog hang its head outside the rocket, while smiling and panting. If your cat is black, a curled up nappy at the Haunted House would seem quite natural. On the Tower of Terror not so much. hee hee!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by spacyglitz1 View Post
    i think my chinchillas would love to be on mr.toads wild ride. they'd fit right in there!

my cats would enjoy space mountain

my dogs would enjoy pirates of the caribbean, so they can relax.
    Chinchillas would run amuck on the ride, and possibly even jump into the cars with shocked guests!

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan95 View Post
    You wouldn't be able to pry the turkey legs from the bull doggies teeth either.

Quote Originally Posted by frollofan View Post
    lol, same with my maltese
    Your multese falcon might fight the pit bull for the turkey legs.

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    Perhaps your labs might swim out to the Fantasmic island and retrieve some of the costumes for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sbk1234 View Post
    Sounds just like my flat-coat retriever. I can't imagine he'd enjoy any of the rides. Meeting the face characters might be more his speed, since he'd get lots of pats from princesses.
    If I was a pooch and got petted by the likes of Belle, Jasmine Snow White, or Ariel, you wouldn't be able to pry me away. Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by DreamsofColor View Post
    I'm sure my cat would love the Tiki Room
    And the Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Room would be sure to engage your kitty in a song or too.

•   
    • Minion

I think my cats would be totally freaked out by Disneyland - the noise, the crowds, the activity.

Having said that, in a totally empty park, I could see them really enjoying exploring Tarzan's Treehouse, TSI or the Redwoods Challenge Trail. Like many little kids they love to jump, climb and explore their world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast