• Disneyland Nomad

Daughter 1st Birthday trip/a suprise for me

We took a 3 day trip a couple weeks ago to the park for our daughters 1st birthday, and to see the new Princess faire. I finally got the pics together. It was a learning trip if anything, our son loves all that is Disney. She as we have come to learn is a little bit of of an opposite... you'll see what I mean.
    We got there in the afternoon and headed to the Faire. We saw the Beauty and the Beast show it was sooo cute. Atfer that we headed to the meet and greet.

Name:  ar1.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  61.5 KB
    This pic was the best but was unbelieved hard to get below were the shots that lead up to it lol

Name:  ar6.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  138.3 KBName:  ar7.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  166.8 KBName:  ar8.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  151.0 KBName:  ar9.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  108.0 KBName:  ar04.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  152.0 KB
    Ariel tried her best to get the baby to play with her but 4,3,2,1....gone Poor Ariel.

Name:  rc3.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  153.5 KB
    Cinderella tried too, and the baby was alittle more weary, so we helped her stand.

Name:  aakrsb1.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  66.0 KB
    By our last princess she wouldnt dare let her touch her, if you notice where here arms are leaning towards.
    We headed on Small World, for brother sake, and they visit grandma while daddy and I enjoyed the tike lounge. Interesting... we had the big crazy one, someone help me with the name lol. It was hilarous to watch the ceremony.

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  47.4 KBName:  01.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  25.4 KB

The next day I beelined it to the fairies. My friend had made her a Rosetta dress for Halloween and it still fit, guess what I set out to accomplish. Luckily she was around. Keeping in mind yesterday I held her, but I did escape for the shot. She still wasnt to smiley.
    Name:  RRR.jpg
Size:  42.7 KB
    Name:  rr1.jpg
Size:  52.1 KB
    Name:  jtr.jpg
Size:  47.5 KB
    My little ladies man
    Name:  rtm.jpg
Size:  50.2 KB
    After the fairies, Daddy got the birthday girl her first Princess dress, the first princess'. While we visited Merida for the first time, brother went on Small world again...
    Name:  rubybee.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  43.3 KB
    Name:  rmm.jpg
Size:  55.4 KB
    I felt bad the baby got slightly tangled in her hair :/ After that we tried the other princesses, progessively she lost her interest...

Name:  rsw.jpg
Size:  38.8 KB
    Mini Snow
    Name:  jsw.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  34.5 KB
    Name:  rjjl.jpg
Size:  48.1 KB
    "nope...."
    Name:  rtiana.jpg
Size:  56.5 KB
    "NOT HAPPENING"

Name:  jtiana.jpg
Views: 342
Size:  55.8 KB
    Brother tried to help but he ended up with his own picture. One of his favorite movies anyway... We decided we would do some more rides. So Teacups won for the three year old and sister loved it too!!!
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  8.2 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  51.5 KB
    Storybook was next, the naps she had been trying to avoid caught up with her and Our favorite Storyteller lulled her to bed.
    Name:  4.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  45.3 KB
    With the baby napping the boys headed off to more rides, while I sat. About 5 we left for our reservations at Goofy's and Cake!! By this point we were wondering how she would do with more characters. We figured well maybe if they talk less and look like giant stuffed animals maybe, just maybe shed do better. Goofy so much has tapped her shoulder as she recoiled in terror and started to sob. So kept her a safe distance while brother enjoyed them instead.
    Name:  5.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  50.3 KB
    She mustered a bye bye wave to minnie (she is behind the camera being held by me.)

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  104.0 KBName:  61.jpg
Size:  97.2 KB
    Finally when were about to leave does she warm up to pluto, I think its because he tried to be as still as he could and let her come to him. They romped around for alittle then he posed for a picture with brother and she used him to crawl up and take a semi good pic of both of them. Thanks pluto!
    Name:  62.jpg
Size:  106.2 KBName:  63.jpg
Size:  107.8 KB

On the way to the tram we stopped to admire the legos
    Name:  13.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  39.2 KB

I guess this is part one didnt realize how long it ended up being.... my suprise day was next....
    Attached Images Attached Images                              
    "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

The Beatles

• Evil is Sexy

Re: Daughter 1st Birthday trip/a suprise for me

Very nice. Sorry she wasn't into the characters. I think they don't really know or understand until they are a bit older.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Disneyland Nomad

What I thought would be a day of California Adventure turned into Car Lands not thrumping Small world... Since yesterday was for the baby's 1st we'd give our son a day, again or so I thought. He enjoyed Luigis and got 5 buttons, I think we missed the orange and red ones. Met Red and Lightening (when Red honked they jumped poor kids lol) We did single rider for RSR, then took him over to Maters when he started to cry, he didnt want to go "A world .... A world... sniff sniff" For some odd reason Daddy was on his side.... So begrudging slightly on my behalf we treked to the other side of the resort since its what he wanted.

Name:  rjlm.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  51.7 KBName:  rjmr.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  38.9 KB
    When we got there we met up with an old friend that I love as much as anyone in my own family, and hopped on a boat. (oddly enough with a photo pass CM aboard......)
    Name:  jp.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  52.5 KB
    Name:  swe.jpg
Size:  53.5 KBName:  swe1.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  51.3 KB
    She didnt really enjoy it, didnt cry just shouted towards the dolls. He of course was the captain and was telling everyone about the ride.
    Name:  swe2.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  30.4 KB
    When we got off, I was getting the kids in the stroller and was told to go take a picture in front of the ride,...ok. Well things took the most interesting turn for me... btw there dad and I arent married.

Name:  swe3.jpg
Size:  66.6 KBName:  swe4.jpg
Size:  58.4 KBName:  swe5.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  48.9 KBName:  swe6.jpg
Size:  53.1 KB
    'I expected one day, but never expected it like this.... she helped alot that stinker; the ears, buttons, photographer, bubbles, and my own real glass slipper.

Name:  swe7.jpg
Size:  48.6 KBName:  swe8.jpg
Size:  67.1 KB
    I love this lady sooooo much!!!!

Name:  swe9.jpg
Size:  54.8 KB
    A cuter couple lol
    We had a "honeymoon cruise" over neverland. Then finally went to meet the big cheese. Another suprise to me is the baby actually warmed up to him and was playing with him
    Name:  rmickey.jpg
Size:  28.1 KB
    Peek a boo!!!
    Name:  7.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  35.2 KBName:  8.jpg
Size:  70.6 KBName:  mf.jpg
Size:  38.7 KB
    Let me grab your face now...
    Name:  9.jpg
Size:  43.2 KB
    I still wanted our son to have his day so we got him a face paint (with the glitter he wanted) then headed back to DCA
    Name:  12.jpg
Size:  46.6 KB
    One the way mary poppins and bert were huddled in a corner so we grab a pic. Once back in Dca we did cars land over, went over to mermaid (his second favorite), then to bugs land where my little shorty went on tuck and roll for the first time and rode it twice in a row.

Name:  10.jpg
Size:  42.1 KBName:  11.jpg
Size:  41.6 KB

That Evening the kids went with grandma and we had a celebration dinner at Steakhouse 55, it was beautiful and delicious. Im still looking for those pics may post them later. All and All it was an amazing trip!!!

The Beatles

• Disneyland Nomad

I found a couple my friend painted the vase, and printed out a picture of the day by the time we got there, our menus were also custom dedicated to the day for us... So pretty. Private message if you truely want to know why Small world is so special to us. Though I sure some can guess.

Name:  IMG_4714.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  139.0 KBName:  IMG_8203.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  125.6 KB

The Beatles

• Evil is Sexy

Lovely photos and story! Congratulations!!!

I really love the candid shot of Ariel after your baby crawled away from her. The look of "Oh!" with her hand to her mouth.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Congrats! How special...also Ruby is an adorable name that fits your adorable little girl. Love the picture with Rosetta

Congratulations!!! And what gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous family. One year I had a tiny Rosetta and a tiny Tinkerbell...what fun!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Lets hear the story of why Small World is so special!!! Congrats btw and gorgeous little family you have there

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

How sweet! Congrats on engagement

Not a big deal that ruby doesn't like characters. Doesn't mean she hates disneyland!!

• Disneyland Nomad

Thank you everyone!! Im so used to her brother, at 20 months he'd waddle up to them by himself give hugs and kisses, turn around and take a great picture. They are so different.

The Beatles

•     
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Orbital Pluto

Thanks for sharing your visit with us. Some of the photos of your daughter had me rolling on the floor. Especially the one where she is speed-crawling away from the Little Mermaid! Congratulations to you for your engagement, too!
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

Ernest Thompson Seton