Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• The Pumpkin King

Re: If you could have one thing from the park.

I would take the EMV from Indiana Jones and make it my personal vehicle to drive around in.

Madam Leota on my Dining Table.

• Minion

Oh, so many things I can't even decide. The Snow White waterfall/grotto would look great in the corner of my backyard. So would any of the Fantasyland ride vehicles.

I've always wanted the Marc Davis redhead painting in PotC.

I would want the bathtub in the Dream Suite It is seriously awesome! I got to climb in it once and it was awesome!

I love the wrought iron fence and arch surrounding the Haunted Mansion.

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

One thing? Nah, I am going on a shopping spree. If they are letting me have one thing, I am not stopping there. I am bringing a fleet of shopping carts with me so watch out as I make my way through the parks. Think of it as going on a trip to Home Depot, maybe Bed Bath and Beyond.

Since my house could always use a little bit of sprucing up, here is what I am bringing back to AZ

· Every house needs a over the door welcome sign so the “Here you leave…” plaque would look nice over the front door. Very welcoming, don’t you think?
    · Speaking of doors, I have a few that need to be replaced. Where better to find a few than at Monsters Inc?
    · Since AZ gets a little hot, I could use something cool and refreshing during the summer. A Dole Whip machine in the kitchen ought to do the trick.
    · I can never have enough Christmas lights. I am a few short of doing what I would like to the house for a proper light display. Guess all those lights from the castle need a new home. Friends won’t need to worry about finding my house in the dark anymore. It will be the one visible from space.
    · Cars always need upgrading every few years. I guess two lightly used Radiator Springs Racers would fit in the garage. And with plenty of seats, I won’t have to worry about where to have my kid’s friends sit either.
    · It never hurts to get a new bed every few years either. I’ll dust off the cobwebs, kick out the skeleton and bring home the bed from POTC.
    · Every now and then, cups break so maybe a few teacups as replacements for those I am missing. Hopefully they fit in the cabinets.
    · My youngest always is on the lookout for some new bath toys. I think a submarine or three would be great toys, don’t you?
    · Speaking of water, my eldest’s fish died a few weeks back. Nemo and all of his friends should fit in his tank.
    · I would really like to redo my backyard too. Pools and water features are a near necessity to get through the summer months here in AZ (you know, Jan-Dec). A waterfall with its one of a kind, backside feature would be perfect to help cool off.
    · It may not hurt to put in a security system too. An Darth Vader and his stormtroopers sporting a few Astro Blasters should deter anyone.
    · Kids always need toys too. Some get outdated or broken. Buzz and Woody should be good for hours or years of fun. Besides, they can watch the place while we are gone.
    · You can never have enough Halloween or Christmas decorations either. I am sure the Haunted Mansion won’t miss either.
    · Every week, like everyone else, we have to go to the grocery store. Well, with some of Pooh’s honey and the chocolate chunk cookies from the bakery next door will mean a few less things to buy.
    · Kids have a tendency to wear out their playground equipment. Looks like I won’t need to replace it after installing the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail for them. The neighbors shouldn’t mind three story towers either.
    · Since it will cost a bit to get all these things from Anaheim to AZ, a few tons of gold and treasure ought to ease the financial burden too.
    · Heck, while I am at it, I could use a bigger house too. Always looking ahead to the next move with more rooms, features and a nicer layout. Well, I think a castle has all of those.

• Closed Account

I would want the seashell seat that Ariel used to have at Ariel's Grotto. Talk about the coolest chair ever!

• *Experiment 999*

i would gladly take the sword in the stone i would love to take the art from within sleeping beauty's castle as well.

I'll take Walt's bench, please.

• i believe in faeries.

as i'm reading through this thread, each post i'm like, oooh yeah! and them i'm all, ooooh that too!
    so a lot of the goodies have been 'taken' i think i'm going to go with.... the pirate skeleton from POTC with the hat and the sword sticking out of his chest... oooh, or perhaps the skeleton steering the boat with the lightning... they would look kickass around halloween... maybe a little weird during the rest of the year, lol. i like skeletons.

• Your Nemesis

Hmm...I can't decide. I'd take one of these:

1. The talking pirate skull just before the first drop on POTC
    2. The goat with the dynamite in Big Thunder
    3. One of the host parrots from the Tiki Room
    4. The vultures from Splash Mountain
    Running is a mental sport and I am insane!

• ...and the Flowers Croon

I'd like to kidnap Jose. I'll wake him up when we get to my house!

Alternatively, I'd love the Mr. Toad statue from his ride's queue.

I'd take Madam Leota and hang her from my ceiling.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456