Thread: AP Perks

AP Perks

So I bought the annual pass thinking that they would be some special perks such as merchandise thAt only Pass holders Could purchase. Do you guys know of any. I'm not receiving the newsletter they said I would or getting notified of events. I just happened upon the dumbo event by accident for ap holders.

• Minion

Re: AP Perks

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    So I bought the annual pass thinking that they would be some special perks such as merchandise thAt only Pass holders Could purchase. Do you guys know of any. I'm not receiving the newsletter they said I would or getting notified of events. I just happened upon the dumbo event by accident for ap holders.
    Check with the various pin trading stores, there are normally 1-2 pin sets available for AP only.

The newsletter only comes out 2-3x a year. If you log into the Annual Passholder part of the Disneyland website, it explains any special merchandise/discounts/events.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

•   
    • Insert Hilarious Title

Quote Originally Posted by wonton View Post
    You may want to link your email to the Disneyland AP website. I get almost all of my notifications through that. Also, the Disneyland Annual Passholders Facebook and Twitter accounts give timely information.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

• Minion

Follow dcatoday and disneylandtoday on twitter.

• Circle of Ancients

They used to have AP exclusive events, merchandise, etc. But these are few and far between. When more than 1/2 of the entries on any given day are AP's it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense.

Funny that Disney is moving away from any special things for AP's when parks like Knott's and Magic Mountain are actually doing MORE things for their Season Passholders. They are certainly seeing a market there for those who have been priced out of Disneyland AP's.

I would say you should go to [www.disneyland.com/ap] and register your AP. I get e-mail from them all the time. Also, look around on their site as there is a special tab for promotions to AP holders. I am not interested in merchandise but sometimes the discounts on hotel stays are interesting to me.