Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lilly Belle?

Lilly Belle?

Our next visit will be during my daughters birthday, and I would like to take her for a ride on the Lilly Belle, just to make her day extra special. I wrote Disneyland, asking if there was any way to reserve our spot before we even get to Anaheim, and they told me that they will no longer be offering rides on the Lilly Belle. Im thinking there must have been a miscommunication. I know that I wrote them while Main Street Station was under refurbishment, maybe they meant until it was open again? Has anyone heard anything about this, or better yet, has anyone ridden the Lilly Belle since the station opened back up?

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Re: Lilly Belle?

You can still ride the Lilly Belle. You just have to get to the Main Street Train Station at park opening to inquire.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• #bringevilback

Is the Main Street station open again?

• Evil is Sexy

It is.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• #bringevilback

Thanks...not to hijack this thread, but is there any way to do the lily belle without going to Main Street, as I just had knee surgery can can't do all the stairs?

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Main Street station is the only place you can board the Lilly Belle, and you have to ride the entire circle tour. But maybe if you explain the situation to the CM's, they will let you board at another station, then get off at the Main Street station in order to get on the Lilly Belle?

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

i work at the Railroad... you have to be there early in the morning first thing to get the spots that are available. Sometimes depending on staffing we will not offer any Belle Trips. Be there early in the morning is they best way to get yourself a spot on the Belle. Yes, Main Street Station is the only place to board the Belle. Once all the spots are taken, no more trips will be offered.

if you ever have a question for an attractions cast member, feel free to message me. I work at Indiana Jones, Disneyland Railroad, Jungle Cruise, Thunder Mountain.

• #bringevilback

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Main Street station is the only place you can board the Lilly Belle, and you have to ride the entire circle tour. But maybe if you explain the situation to the CM's, they will let you board at another station, then get off at the Main Street station in order to get on the Lilly Belle?
    Excellent idea! I can just hop on at tomorrowland, off at Main Street and not exit, sign up, then hop the next train to NOS....and repeat for the actual trip!

• New Member Goes Forth

I hope you enjoy your trip on the Lily Belle. From pictures, it looks like a great coach
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Minion

Remember, there are only something like 28 seats a day available. It is first come first serve.

Also, you might sign up, be given a 1230p time, and arrive to be told "We've canceled trips for today." There are any number of things that can go wrong.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Well good, thank you! But now Im nervous that we wont be able to reserve our spot. We'll be there three days. I guess if we dont make it on her birthday, we'll just keep trying. Still though, Im excited!

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    Thanks...not to hijack this thread, but is there any way to do the lily belle without going to Main Street, as I just had knee surgery can can't do all the stairs?
    I don't know if this has changed since we rode last year, but we had to go to Main Street Station. My hubby uses a mobility scooter and we checked at the Frontierland Station when we saw the Lilly Belle was out. He had to do the stairs at Main Street. It took him a while to get up, but it was totally worth it. Can you get anyone to help support you going up?

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

• #bringevilback

I can't put ANY weight on my one leg at this point, in a few weeks I get to start so hopefully once I start I'll progress quickly and be able to get lucky before my pass expires!

• Nerd

Maybe Estoplover can confirm some of this - Tips I was given when I rode it a year or so ago.

Here's some tips for getting a ride given to us by the conductor as we rode.

1) If it's a hot day, forget it - They won't do it because its very hot in there.
    2) Get to the train station early and ask about it. They will take a tentative reservation but nothing is a guaranteed. Any later than 10 am you won't get on it. It only loads at Main St. Station.
    3) If you get a reservation it will be later in the day. Since a CM must be with you and they have staffing issues at any given moment, it all has to work out for them too.
    4) They typically only give out 3 rides at most per day - It holds 12. I don't know how hard they try to fill it up, but usually they will only go around with guests 3 times in an given day.
    5) If you have a special celebration such as an anniversary or PROPOSAL of marriage, they will try to set it up so you have the whole car to yourselves.

The biggest thing...Get there early! At most only 36 people per day ever get to ride the LillyBelle and they don't do it everyday - so if you do the math, you see the odds are not great!

Good Luck! Have Fun!!!
    Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
    Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

I was under the impression that a major part of the Main Street Station refurb that was JUST completed was for better accessibility for scooters and disabled folks...can anyone confirm this?...may solve some of the above concerns.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast