Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Have You Ever Ran Into Someone You Know At Disneyland, Outside Of Disneyland?

We live in a small town five hours away, and almost always see other "locals" in Disneyland.

Re: Have You Ever Ran Into Someone You Know At Disneyland, Outside Of Disneyland?

I think I have you all beat. We have ran into the same couple 3 times in 8 trips over 5 years. We all live 400 miles away in St. George Utah. That alone HAS to be statistically impossible even though the couple are AP holders and go quite a bit. The crazy thing the last (3rd) time we saw them (at Disney) they go on the same POC seat that we just got off.

• Disney Obsessed

I don't but my husband does. He works in physical therapy and always see's patients there! In fact he see's them every where! My dad runs into customers from his retail shop all the time too. Some people are just like that I guess.

Yes! In August of last year, my husband and I took my daughter and my parents, we ran into an old coworker of his! We're from the bay area so it was odd seeing someone from home, unexpectedly. Then last month, we went again with my husband's parents, someone yelled out our last name. My husband was stunned to see one of his old friends he hadn't seen since high school who now lives in Salt Lake City. It really is a small world!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123