Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Have You Ever Ran Into Someone You Know At Disneyland, Outside Of Disneyland?

Have you randomly bump into people you know outside of Disneyland while walking around Disneyland that you would not expect to run into at the parks?

I have managed to run into co - workers of mine and a neighbor. There are several co - workers hat are Disney fans that I know of that I have seen around the parks no doubt about it. All the others, I have been surprised.

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• formerly very helpful

Re: Have You Ever Ran Into Someone You Know At Disneyland, Outside Of Disneyland?

Does this count? Years ago, I was at Disneyland with a friend of mine. We were having our typical fun time. At one point, I mentioned that I thought I had seen someone I knew. He said there was no way, and we went on with our day. A week later, I was with my cousin who happened to mention she was at Disneyland with her (then fiancé, now) husband on the same day I was. Not only that, but we kept zigging while they were zagging past each other in the line for Haunted Mansion. I never heard her while she was calling out to me the whole line. So someone I knew saw me, even though I didn't see her.

• Minion

Re: Have You Ever Ran Into Someone You Know At Disneyland, Outside Of Disneyland?

Definitely
    May 2011, my second grade teacher at the soft opening of Star Tours
    July 2012, one of my friends on Buena Vista Street and BTMRR.
    Jan. 2012 this girl in my orchestra class in the BTMRR line

• Down Pluto!

Yes. People I work with on three different occasions - and we all live 400 miles away from DL!

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

When I was their with a friend in 7th grade we saw another person from our class and we are from the north bay so it was pretty surprising.

I did once and since I live near Seattle it was pretty surprising. I was there at Spring Break with my dad, brother and my friend. We were in line for Splash Mountain and heard someone calling our name. Turns out a friend of ours took a surprise trip there with her cousin and grandparents and we ended up spending the rest of the day with them.

• Sultan of Swing

Yes, I have seen this girl that was formerly in my First Period English Class multiple times in DCA. It is strange because I used to sit next to her with a Disneyland Resort Jacket on all the time. I would always talk to her yet Disneyland never came into the conversation. I should change this.

I have seen old friends from elementary school, former teachers, other students, and family friends. Plus my friends have Annual Passes.
    Always read the fine print.

•   
    • White Water Snacker!

I've run into a co-worker on a couple of occasions.

• The doctor is in

Never have. I live out of state so it isn't like I would run into any friends. My family don't purchase AP's anymore, either.
    Please... put Guardians of the Galaxy in Tomorrowland.

• Under that tree again!

Every now and then.

What surprises me more is how many friends post/tweet they are there, while I am/was there and we didn't bump into each other. Sometimes it ends up being we probably rode Soarin or the train together, or were eating just tables away. This seems to happen more often than actually seeing each other in the park.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Sultan of Swing

Quote Originally Posted by swampymarsh View Post
    Every now and then.

What surprises me more is how many friends post/tweet they are there, while I am/was there and we didn't bump into each other. Sometimes it ends up being we probably rode Soarin or the train together, or were eating just tables away. This seems to happen more often than actually seeing each other in the park.
    I agree!
    Always read the fine print.

• Cars Land Rocks!

This happened to me more than 20 years ago now. At the time I was living in Arizona, and I had went on a date with this girl there ... The date went OK, but there was not going to be any kind of love connection. The next week I'm in CA at Disneyland, in line for Space Mountain with my friends, and who ends up directly behind me .... the girl from AZ who I went on a date with the week before. Both of us were very surprised. Certainly an awkward moment as well, since neither one of us had told the other we were going to Disneyland.

Yes, it has happened to me a couple of times. I have seen friends of mine from home. It does seem weird to see someone I know almost 500 miles from home. Just proves the popularity of DL.

Almost every time I go, actually! Usually it's friends of mine, but once I ran into a girl in one of my classes. I live so close to Disneyland that a lot of my friends work there, so other friends of ours come to visit...adding a lot of people i'm very likely to run into haha

• Hukuna Matata!

I have seen many fellow mice chatters in the parks also friends from Arizona. It's a small world after all....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast