Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Diva Extrodinaire

Keep The Princesses In Fantasy Faire!

I don't get why Rapunzel, Merida, and Snow White are not in Fantasy Faire. I like Tiana in NOS and Jasmine in Adventureland, but I wish that Rapunzel was moved to Fantasy Faire and that Snow and ALL princesses were moved from the grotto. I love the grotto as a quiet place, not a meet and greet. They could even move Merida's games to Fantasy Faire for 15 minutes each hour or something like that.

Also, I'd love to see Flynn, the Beast, and other princes out more often, but that's pushing it :P any thoughts? I figure if you have an area that is basically a princess meet-and-greet, you should use it to its full potential!
    ONE TWO THREE NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

• Evil is Sexy

Re: Keep The Princesses In Fantasy Faire!

Right now, I think it is good Rapunzel's area is away from Fantasy Faire. Kind of like how Belle still meets by the Grotto. It would break the illusion if you *just* met them and suddenly you come out to see them on stage performing their story.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Under that tree again!

The good news i Rapunzel will be moving to the Fantasy Faire.

Merida will take over her location.

Do really want more characters squeezed into what isn't a big area?
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Queen Elsa

I still haven't seen Belle send they move her to the new Faire. I even been inside the tent to see her story to get to meet her but she never came back out after her story was done.

• Minion

I like seeing the Princesses away from the Fantasy Faire. Its nice to see that they're not locked away all of the time.

• Minion

ORGOCH: Well, heck! I thought that was the whole idea! Ta lock 'em all up and keep the prissy things outta ev'rybody's way!! Ya mean they's still lettin' 'em wander free 'round the rest a the park??? Where's Frollo when ya needs him? I was sure he'd be sendin' all them gals ta some convent by now!!!

• Minion

I assumed since the space isn't very large, that they're only having 3 at a time. I'm sure they'll rotate them though. It would be nice to have lesser known princesses like Kida, Megra, and Esmerelda there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I still haven't seen Belle send they move her to the new Faire. I even been inside the tent to see her story to get to meet her but she never came back out after her story was done.
    Belle is now one of the easier Princess to meet.

Belle is out by the Wishing Well in the mornings when the Tangled show is on. The same Belle usually preforms in the Beauty and the Beast show in the afternoon. She comes out for a meet & greet after the first two shows, but not the last show.

"Belle" is also out at the entrance in the afternoon (magicially sometimes when the show is preformed at the Fantasy Faire).

Also, once in a while she will do a meet & greet in the Fantasy Faire Courtyard.

• Queen Elsa

I usely don't go to DLand in the morings cause of work. I usely get to there around 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by MTdizzle94 View Post
    I don't get why Rapunzel, Merida, and Snow White are not in Fantasy Faire. I like Tiana in NOS and Jasmine in Adventureland, but I wish that Rapunzel was moved to Fantasy Faire and that Snow and ALL princesses were moved from the grotto. I love the grotto as a quiet place, not a meet and greet. They could even move Merida's games to Fantasy Faire for 15 minutes each hour or something like that.

Also, I'd love to see Flynn, the Beast, and other princes out more often, but that's pushing it :P any thoughts? I figure if you have an area that is basically a princess meet-and-greet, you should use it to its full potential!
    I saw Snow White by the fountain by the castle, and that location makes for the perfect back drop for her character. I can't comment on the others.

• New Member Goes Forth

personally, they should not stay in the new area, and walk around their area that they fit
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• New Member Goes Forth

They should be able to not be confined into the new area, but meet guests in Fnantasyland or areas that they fit, such as NOS and Tiana
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• film975

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORGOCH: Well, heck! I thought that was the whole idea! Ta lock 'em all up and keep the prissy things outta ev'rybody's way!! Ya mean they's still lettin' 'em wander free 'round the rest a the park??? Where's Frollo when ya needs him? I was sure he'd be sendin' all them gals ta some convent by now!!!
    I believe Esmeralda, Clopin and Frollo himself are gonna be part of the Long-Lost Disney Friends at the park this week. Hopefully you sisters will get a chance to see him then.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by imaginashton View Post
    I assumed since the space isn't very large, that they're only having 3 at a time. I'm sure they'll rotate them though. It would be nice to have lesser known princesses like Kida, Megra, and Esmerelda there as well.
    Kida is the only one of those who's a Princess and she'd be a better fit in Tomorrowland or maybe Adventureland.

I actually think they should all be spread out a bit more. Tiana is good in New Orleans, not let's get Pocahontas an area in Frontierland. There's almost no Native American representation anymore. Mulan would be cool too in Adventureland (although she's not a real Princess either).

I'd like it if all the princesses meet in Disneyland only, not DCA too. It doesn't really go with the theming first off, even with the Ariel ride. It would be nice to see the princesses in their correct areas, like others say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast