Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Price Increases

• Boat shoes all day long

Re: Price Increases

The most recent price increase on tickets and APs was pretty wild. I got lucky last year and won a Premium AP through a radio station up here in the bay area. I thought, hey, good deal. Well what turned out to be an even greater deal, was the fact that I got an email from the station about a month before the pass expired telling me that they were going to renew it for another year. Not bad.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

With the DOSH closures, it is going to be terribly awkward if the Disneyland Resort announced price increases. Something tells me the new prices will not be announced as long as the signature attractions are not open.

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

I think they may not announce prices because they are making enough maybe on Carsland alone for now..maybe next year when the 2014 stuff comes in ..then we may see a increase in price

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    I think they may not announce prices because they are making enough maybe on Carsland alone for now..maybe next year when the 2014 stuff comes in ..then we may see a increase in price
    Making enough? That doesn't compute. The function of any company is to maximize profit; i.e. make as much as possible. There is no such thing as enough.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFan28 View Post
    I doubt it...not how Disney works. Right now, there is significant attendance and people continue to pay at increased prices. They will increase it again and yes, people will keep paying. We will not be one of those families. We decided not to renew after 12 years as AP's and while I miss going at times, real life has taken over and we are pretty much booked up every weekend with soccer. At this point, I don't know if we will ever get AP's again...Disney trips may become a vacation or we may have CM friends sign us in, something we have not taken advantage of yet.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ravencroft View Post
    With the DOSH closures, it is going to be terribly awkward if the Disneyland Resort announced price increases. Something tells me the new prices will not be announced as long as the signature attractions are not open.
    1 ride is temporarily closed for retraining of employees and installing a hook. Until it is signed off, SM is down. So, due to *1* ride, it is going to be awkward?
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123