Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• SORCERER

Re: AP preview for Iron Man Exhibit and extended hours of Tomorrowland April 12th

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    Did they say how many they gave out?
    I got one at 3pm and went to see it at 6pm, man it was an hour long wait. Anyways here is some pics: *Sorry for the crappy quality my iPhone lens was dirty I guess.

They had some kind of "suit up" thing where it appears a programmed xbox kinnect would turn you into an iron man using face detection.

Was kinda nice to see something new in innovations, but in all honestly there was allot of high up disney management at this event monitoring everything. I believe this is a test to see how well an iron man attraction would do in innovations. I can tell you the line was extremely long.

• Avid MC reader since 2005

Re: AP preview for Iron Man Exhibit and extended hours of Tomorrowland April 12th

It looks interesting but I wouldn't wait an hour for it. I'd maybe wait 20 min.

If it were an Iron Man ride, I might wait an hour.

• We Want The Redhead

You were there at the same time we were. The bald fellow in your pics was about 4 guests in front of us.
    To another poster who asked, the CM I asked said 2,000 wristbands total were distributed.
    They were really cracking down this time. We had to show our APs to get our wristbands and souvineer posters, and show them again to gain entry into the building itself.
    There are only 2 interactive suit up stations and the line moves slowly so give yourself lots of time.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

We'll I think it's a good sign for Ironman if people are willing to wait an hour for some stupid Kinect type video game

• 10 Year Annual Passholder

Here are some of my photos:

Iron Man by KEBSD, on Flickr

Red and Gold by KEBSD, on Flickr

Red and Silver by KEBSD, on Flickr

Triangular Heart by KEBSD, on Flickr

Retro by KEBSD, on Flickr

Battle Scars by KEBSD, on Flickr

Silver by KEBSD, on Flickr

Classic by KEBSD, on Flickr

Latest and Greatest by KEBSD, on Flickr

Overview by KEBSD, on Flickr

Iron Feet by KEBSD, on Flickr

^Art by me!^
    Check out my
    Flickr page for a selection of my Disneyland Resort photography (and more)! {new photos 8.23.14}
    You can purchase a selection of my photos as well as clothing and stickers designed by me at my RedBubble page.
    Visit my
    Tumblr blog for another way to view and share my photos.
    Radiator Springs Racers ride count: 18

• No Disassemble!

Are those Kinect sensors being used for the virtual iron man exhibit? If so I predicted this last week and the internet now owes me $1,000,000 internet dollars.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

Oh my! This doesn't look half bad

MK 3 is still my favorite.
    ~things are looking mighty satisfactual~

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^you can also walk RIGHT up to the suits...for any Ironaman fans this is the best way to see the suits in person and get a picture

The suits look pretty cool and would be worth checking out. The art used for the exhibit looks pretty awesome, and would look nice as a poster on a wall somewhere in somebody's home.

However I am pretty upset the Iron Man virtual reality set up is just a Kinnect sensor. A $50 piece of gaming hardware comes of as pretty cheap if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by CassiefRN View Post
    Did they say how many they gave out?
    Looks like another poster answered that question. According to the CM, they were gone by 5:30pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BradleyC View Post
    Was kinda nice to see something new in innovations, but in all honestly there was allot of high up disney management at this event monitoring everything. I believe this is a test to see how well an iron man attraction would do in innovations. I can tell you the line was extremely long.
    You're probably right.

• Minion

We went in this evening. My daughter got in line at 1130, and they were predicting an hour. There were about 30 people in front of her. We were out of there by midnight. The wait is about 1 min per person. So, count the people and that is your wait.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Selfie Expert

Thanks to those of you who shared your photos! I'm pretty excited about this exhibit.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Nor Cal AP'er

thanks for uploading the pics everyone and letting us know how it is,I wish Ive could of gone for the AP preview and LLF's this week!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

I got to experience this last night and it was such a huge let down. I thought with all of the banners along the side of the Innoventions building and the fact they were keeping the park open for an additional 2 hours for just APs, it'd be a lot more, but it literally is JUST the Hall of Armor and the game, and if you play the game, the exit is aligned with screencaps from the movie. This is definitely not something to wait ANY amount of time for, or to even make a special trip out of it. If you want to wait to play the game, then power to you, but i would not advise waiting to see the exhibit itself. As for the extra 2 hours in Tomorrowland we got, it was AWESOME. Did everything with absolutely no line multiple times. Luckily, we were surprised to find out about the AP preview the morning before we went, otherwise, knowing how crazy i am about seeing new things, when Sunday came and realizing a new Iron Man exhibit was just opened, I probably would've gone all the way back just to see it. Phew!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast