Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

•   

Re: Fifthrider's trip to Club 33 and 1901

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    I just realized that I never understood what "six immediate fast passes per visit" meant. It is six passes per visit to KIOSK, not the park in total. That really just floors me. never understood that benefit. WOW.
    I think what I was focusing on is that you don't have to come back in 2 hours. ( If I understand correctly. ) Swipe and get on.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsuch View Post
    It is 6 passes per day, total for both parks.
    Fifthrider skipped lines by having a Premium VIP Tour Guide.
    Interesting. How does the Premium VIP tour guide thing work?

Where can I find this fiber optic jacket? will shockwave ever sell these? I would LOVE one.

• Boat shoes all day long

It is a rare day when I read every word of what someone has written on here...today would be one of those rarities. With all of the incredible things you experienced that day, if I had to be envious over just one, it would be the solo ride through the spook house elevator. Ballin'.
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

Thanks for the report!

VIP Tour guides are available to anyone. They are $325/hr (or there abouts, not sure on exact price now) with a 6 hour minimum. They are your Human Fast Pass for your group up to 10 people. Instant fast pass access plus instant access to 11 or 12 other attractions that do not have fast passes. They can also set up VIP viewing for WOC, F!, Fireworks, parades, shows, as well as make table service reservations.

Club 33 Platinum members get 5 VIP tours per year as part of their benefit package.

•   

Everything ParkHopper1 said, except that I understand it's now about $350 an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
    Where can I find this fiber optic jacket? will shockwave ever sell these? I would LOVE one.
    I wish I could let the cat out of the bag but he's made one jacket based on one classic and well-loved Disney attraction. It may come up for auction at a certain Disney fanclub event in the near future but until it's made public, I can say no more. Since Shockwave is also the guy who created the Fantasmic! logo back in the day I would have assumed he would have made that but I guess that's too obvious of a choice to make. There may be other jacket in the future too. He hand makes every jacket and it takes about a year per each one. Also, don't expect to find these for sale from anyone else because he and a relative invented the tool that integrates the fiberoptics into the material. It's kind of weird to know he'll go on stage ( tours in Europe mostly ) and do his set, then heads back to the hotel room to work on another jacket. That's dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    It is a rare day when I read every word of what someone has written on here...today would be one of those rarities. With all of the incredible things you experienced that day, if I had to be envious over just one, it would be the solo ride through the spook house elevator. Ballin'.
    Thanks man, I really appreciate that. That means a lot to me. Yeah, the elevator when it isn't crowded. So weird. I can't even remember being in one that wasn't elbow-to-elbow.

I'm still geeking out over Ratzenberger walking into Sean's office and that wasn't even officially part of OUR day.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

• Disneyland Dreamer

Quote Originally Posted by ParkHopper1 View Post
    VIP Tour guides are available to anyone. They are $325/hr (or there abouts, not sure on exact price now) with a 6 hour minimum. They are your Human Fast Pass for your group up to 10 people. Instant fast pass access plus instant access to 11 or 12 other attractions that do not have fast passes. They can also set up VIP viewing for WOC, F!, Fireworks, parades, shows, as well as make table service reservations.

Club 33 Platinum members get 5 VIP tours per year as part of their benefit package.
    Wow, awesome info. That makes the yearly dues for a membership seem pretty reasonable if you loved disney and had the cash. Pretty neat stuff. Never knew these things existed.

• Team Hail HYDRA

How do you get to see the Mansion pet cemetery and were is it?

Go visit my theme park website!!! http://kolbykonnection.com

• Evil is Sexy

Quote Originally Posted by mratigan View Post
    How do you get to see the Mansion pet cemetery and were is it?
    It is to the right side of the house. As far as I am aware, all you have to do is ask a HM CM if you could see it.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

•   

That could be true, I don't think it's a VIP exclusive. All you need to do is ask.

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  120.2 KB

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by WildeNight View Post
    It is to the right side of the house. As far as I am aware, all you have to do is ask a HM CM if you could see it.
    The past 3 times I've asked, they told me there weren't enough CMs working to show me. I'll keep trying, though!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    The past 3 times I've asked, they told me there weren't enough CMs working to show me. I'll keep trying, though!
    Weird, everytime I have asked they asked if I knew where it was, and let me go on my own.

I also know 'Mr. Smith.' GREAT person! My GF and I had an absolute blast hanging out with him back in Oct. It was fun to trade Disney facts with him and his friends. VERY glad to have met him.

• Elk Grove Chris

Mr. Smith seems like a very generous person indeed, thanks for sharing the great story and TR. I was in line for Fantasmic seating in 2010, week after Thanksgiving, and I saw that jacket(s). It must have been Mr. Smith and friend. It was pretty cool how it lit up. We looked and looked for that jacket the next few days, mystery solved, thanks.
    They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. ~Edgar Allan Poe

• Mrs. J. Depp

Thanks so much for an amazing report. I literally got excited for you that you got to do all of this fun stuff in the parks, and at the hand of such a generous soul. Long live the Mr. Smiths in this world! If only we had more of them.

I forgot that I originally also meant to comment on your picture showing the restroom location inside 1901. The blue sign indicating where the restrooms were sort of threw me off because it seemed to break theme quite a bit. In an atmosphere so dedicated to theme and time period preservation, I would have hoped to see maybe a more elaborate sign?

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast