Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook Long Lost Friends Trip Report for April 10, 2013

Yesturday I when to Disneyland for the Long Lost Friends week I got to park around 12n when I got there I when to see my friend Princess Tiana before I when on to the Long Lost Friends when I got to New Orleans I spotted my friend and got in line which I found out I was the last one to see her before she had to go in. When I got there I handed her a new photo album that I made for her with a total of 100 photos from the 2 album that I have given her. She love it like the other one. We took a few pics she ask me if I be back around I said to her if she be out around 4:30 and she said yes so I was going to see her but when that time came around I never did see her so something must of happen and she didn't come out here are the photos of her.

So after seeing my friend and giving her a hug I may my way to the Long Lost Friends. Once I got there the characters that where out were Stitch & Lilo,Peter Pan's group,Peg and Mushu & Robin Hood's Group. I had a hard time figure who I wanted to see first but before I even did this yesturday the day before I had written all the Long Lost Friends down and put it in a jar and the one that I pic first I would go to first and when the name came out it was Robin Hood so there where the ones I when first to. I took a photo of them wild I was in line. When I got up to them I wanted Robin Hood and Firar Tuck to sign it but they wouldn't let me but the Sheriff handed me a pre- autograph card which to me isn't the same but I did get my photo taken with them.

So after I saw them I saw the sign where the 3 good fairies where going to be at. So I was about to go in line for when they come out I would see them. But the one CM told me that they wouldn't be out for another 30 min. So when I hear that I saw that more new characters where coming out they had 3 Little Pigs,Scrooge,Jane and Terk coming out so I when in line to see Scrooge I had my sunglasses off my face but when I got up to see Scrooge and Luewig I put them on like how they had theres.

Once I got done seeing them I when in line for the 3 Good Fairies who I voted for more then 160 times each day of the voting well between 80 and 160 times. Once they came out I got some photos with them. Once I got up to them they saw my Aurora shirt and Merryweather said to me so you like blue to I said yes I do but I told her and the other two fairies I do have another shirt of her in pink. I took it out to show them I told them that I'm cover for both of you. So then I got on Merryweather's side to get my photo with them.

So after I saw the 3 Good Fairies I when in line to see Pocaotnus and her group but before I got up to see them they where leaving and I was the second person in line to see them there 30 mins was up and Jane and Terk took there place so I happen to see them I took some photos and videos of them my video of Jane and Terk is not finish right now but once it is done I will post it up here. So anyways I got up and had a hard time getting a photo with them taken cause there was no CM around that they took off so I had to hand my camera to somebody in line.

Once I leaved Jane and Terk I leave the area for a few mins. cause I had a funny plan in mine. I when to the restroom to change shirts for when the 3 Good Fairies came back out I would have the other shirt on. Once I change and came back I was about to ask a CM about when the Good Fairies will be back out but someone else had beat me to it and I over here the CM tell the lady with in 15 min. So I when on to see the 3 Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf.

So after I saw the Pigs and the Wolf I when back in line to see the Good Fairies. Wild I was in line Flora saw me in it and saw me with my other shirt on. Once I got up to them again Flora was saying I see that you got pink on you had she couldn't fine the right words to say then Fauna said wordroll [ms]. So after talking about my love with Aurora we did another set of photos together.

So after I kiss the hands of all 3 Good Fairies I told them that I will return but I never got back to see them after I leave them I when back in line again to see Pocaontus and her group but the line was so long to see them by the time I got up there they would of change again so I just leaved and when off to PFF2 to see Aurora but once I got there I walk to the story time tent to see what time Belle's show was starting when I saw the time I figure I could still see Aurora and make it just in time for Belle's story and to meet Belle for the first time send they move Belle to the new FF2. So wild I was in line to see Aurora I was half way there in when I saw people walking in the tent so I got out of line and when to see the show so after I saw the show I waited in line to see Belle. I took a photo of her walking in the tent and when it became my turn to see her we talk about a friend that both of us know.

After I saw Belle I when back in line to see Aurora when I got in she saw me and rembmer me from my shirt she said to me that's a new shirt that I haven't seen before I said yes it is I told her I had another one in my backpack and I show her it. After we talk a little of how I have been doing she ask me how I like her new dress I told her it is beauitful after we took some photos I ask her if I can get a hug from her she said sure you can.

So after getting my hug I when off to see Ariel. When she saw me she saw my shirt and said I bet Aurora like your shirt I said she did Ariel said what happen to my shirt I said well you are my second favorite and that Belle my third she said well at less I'm second. She then ask me what I had did today I told her I when to see Aurora's Good Fairies that I voted for over 160 times each day she was shock that I voted that much for them. Then I told her that after seeing her I was going to see Tiana then hit back to try and get Pocahontas again and see the Good Fairies. Which didn't turn out at all.

So after I saw Ariel I move on to Cinderella who really didn't say anything to me other then hello.

After I leave I had another plan in mine I when to the restroom that was near and change shirts again to show Aurora. After that I did the stuff of trying to fine Tiana and had some dinner send I was getting dizzy from not having any food in me send 7:30 that moring. So I when back to Fantasy Hall to see Aurora again on the closing shift they had close the doors to change the Princess around when I got there the Aurora I saw early wasn't the same one so my plan didn't work. But this Aurora like my shirt anyways.

After I saw Aurora one of my other Ariel's that I know was there who I haven't seen in a wild she ask me how I like Aurora's new dress I told her I though it was beauitful then I was asking her when she will be getting her new dress. She said well I don't have any fairies like Aurora or Cinderella does. But I said you have your father and she said I ask him for one but he wantes me to have fins then a dress. I said I believe you will get yours before Snow White and Jasmine get there's. She then said are you sure I said yes I do. See then said we shell see.

Here are the photos of the autographs that I got.

This ends my trip report also if you look at my signuare you can see who I got and still need.

• I'm from Canada eh!

Re: Capt Hook Long Lost Friends Trip Report for April 10, 2013

Thanks Hook! You crossed off so many on your list. You will have to go back for Mel and John Smith!

And how great would it be if Launch Pad was there too!

This is a fantastic trip report! I have been looking forward to seeing you get to cross off people on your list! And I have to say that Tiana in those pictures is absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for posting!

• #bringevilback

Great trip report...it's nice to see all those red "x" marks over your wanted list!

• Minion

Great trip report, good to see you get so many characters off your list, although its a shame you couldn't cross of John Smith too, you'll just have to go back again haha

• Selfie Expert

You got to mark so many off your list! Yay!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• my favorite sociopath

Knew the good Cap'tn would not disappoint. Great report!

• Queen Elsa

Thanks all not to sure if I will be going back this weekend or not but if I do I will try to get Smith and a last pics with the Good Fairies again.

•   
    • Banned User

This is probably the first Limited Time Magic thing I've seen so far that I really like. Thanks for posting. It's really cool to see those characters out and in the park again. Brings back a lot of good memories for me.

• formerly very helpful

Great trip report. Must be good to cross off so many from your list!

• Queen Elsa

Yes it does I will be updating that list of mine in the next few months maybe by July I will have a new look to that list.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Wow!! Good job at knocking a good amount of characters off your list!! Looks you had fun!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Makes me wonder if Disney created this Long Lost Friends because of your sig and your characters you wanted to meet. So Jealous you got to meet the fairies!!!!
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Nor Cal AP'er

Awesome trip report Capt! I cant believe how many characters were out this event,we got way more that WDW! Hopefully the suits are watching and seeing how popular this is and maybe schedule another later!(crosses fingers)
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Disneyland Nomad

A CM told my fiance that photopass cant talk pictures of the tarzan crew because of rights issues, I wonder if that why tarzan wasnt with them besides the lack of clothes lol
    "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."

The Beatles

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast