Brett the Firework Conductor

So the past couple times I've been to Disneyland, I've been waiting in line for Peter Pan to open up during the fireworks and I've noticed a guy named Brett that "conducts" the fireworks. He has an earpiece and a cast member badge (although his badge is red, not white) but when two girls asked a cast member if Brett worked at Disneyland, the cast member said no he doesn't. Does anybody know if Brett actually works at Disneyland?

• Minion

Re: Brett the Firework Conductor

Quote Originally Posted by hannahisthebest View Post
    So the past couple times I've been to Disneyland, I've been waiting in line for Peter Pan to open up during the fireworks and I've noticed a guy named Brett that "conducts" the fireworks. He has an earpiece and a cast member badge (although his badge is red, not white) but when two girls asked a cast member if Brett worked at Disneyland, the cast member said no he doesn't. Does anybody know if Brett actually works at Disneyland?
    Brett doesn't work at Disneyland. He has a few friends that also have badges. You've already noticed, the badges are red and although they resemble the real CM badge, they are totally different.

I used to work in Fantasyland, and Brett is very fond of watching the fireworks from Fantasyland. He "conducts" the fireworks all the time, but when he starts telling people where to go, basically doing the job of a CM, we'd have to tell him he couldn't do that and he'd stop. Brett is a very sweet man who just happens to love Disneyland... A lot. He doesn't work at the park, he's just there all the time. Brett is awesome.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land