Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

A Bonus Capt. Hook Long Lost Trip report for April 13th.

AND THERE WHERE 14.

Yes I did go back to Disneyland yesturday for my last time for the Long Lost Friends week. I when right after I got off work around 12:30 but didn't get to the park until 2 had to rest from work a little bit and get some food. Anyway once I got to Disneyland I may my way to Big Thunder Range and got in line where Jane and Terk where at waitting for Pocahontas and the rest of her gane. There where a lot of people in line just for her other people where letting people thew who wanted to see Jane and Terk wild the rest of us just waited. After what I would say was 15 mins in line Jane and Terk had leaved for Pocahontas and the others to come in. So once they came in it was like 20 mins before I got to see them. Once I got in I saw that Pocahontas was one of my friends who I haven't seen for some time. I when up to her and said it's been long time send I've seen you and she said the same she ask me how I have been doing. I told her good then I started talking to John Smith and told him that your the one one from this group here that I have never met. He was shock to hear me say that he shook my hand and ask me if I have very seen Ratcliffe before I told John yes alot time ago I had a picture taken with him and Capt. Hook together once before. Ratcliffe shook his head up that it was true. Meeko when in my pocket to see what I had inside it Pocahontas said that he was looking for some food. I said no but I did have figures of the 3 Good Fairies that I was going to show the Good Fairies once I got done seeing Pocahontas. Pocahontas like them and ask me if I was going to show them I told her yes I am. So then we all took are places for our picture.

After I said my goodbyes to Pocahontas and John Smith I may my way to the Good Fairies with only 10 mins left. I though I was going to make it before they leaved but I didn't so I got out of line cause I'm not a fan of Lilo and Stitch didn't like the movie but I when in line to see my buddy Peter who I know for a few years now. The line was very long and slow. I was a fread that I wouldn't see them before they leave I told a friend of mine if I didn't get to see him by the 20 mins I would get out of line and go back in the line for the Fairies. Right when my watch said 4:20 I was close to the front so I stay there and wild I was in line I took some pictures of the gang acting up. Also wild I was in line there was a band playing songs one was from POTC and Hook and Mr. Smee where dancing to it then after the song the band was playing Michael Jackson's Thillier and Mr. Smee,Terk,The 3 Little Pigs where all doing the Thillier dance It was so funny I which I had it on video. So after there fun and the line was moving I got up to see Peter and he said to me that it's been some time that I have seen you I said yes it is. He ask me how I the Long Lost Friends week I told him I like it and I came to see you guys because in order I said Hook your my favorite Smee don't care about you. He put his hands over his face in shame and then I said Peter favorite and Wendy. I told Smee I was only teasing and the look he gave me was funny which you will see in one of the photos.

This is the photo that he gives me a look.

So after I got my photo with them Peter said by Jeffrey see you soon I told Peter the samething. I thing when in line for the Good Fairies cause it was close for them to come out. Once they did came out and the line was moving I got up to see them I said to the ladies that I'm back all 3 of them knew who I was from Wed. Flora like my Aurora shirt and then I pull out my 3 figures of the Fairies each one took there lookalike and Merryweather was trying to post like her figure and Fauna was trying to figure out why the pose they did for the figure was like that. Flora whipser in my ear and said looks like mine has a little dust to it. I said I try to dust them off the best I could. I really did have a fun time with the Good Fairies I just which they where out more offen then this spicel event.

I had ask the CM if I can have one more photo taken with them and he came up with a close up which I really like alot.

After all the photos that was taken and I said bye to them I was about to go in line one more time for Scoorge but they had close the line for the night so I leave Thunder Range and when on to PFF2. When I got there the line to the Princess Hall wasn't bad in fact I said it was no more then a 10 min wait. Once I got inside I was shock to see who was there. On the outside it only had the names of Ariel and Aurora there was no Cinderella. The shock I had was the one that I didn't think would be there MULAN.
    She ask me how I am I told her good and then she ask what I have done so I told her I saw Aurora's 3 Good Fairies and stuff like that. She then said oh doing a little character hunting I see I said yes.

After talking to Mulan for a few mins and pictures done I may my way over to see Ariel. She ask me how my day was I told her it was good. She saw my Aurora shirt and said she is your favorite isn't she I said yes she is we then took some pictures.

Next came up Princess Aurora she saw my shirt and said you know you know my history pretty good I said to her thank you. She said what have you been doing today I told seeing her fairies and showing her the figures I had of them she was trying to stand Merryweather up but she kept falling down. I told her that I'm trying to make my 9th shirt of you with Flora and the other two but been having troubles with the photo that I is on the tank top. She told me she would like to see it once I get it done. So I hope I will get the money soon and fix what I need to do for by summer time I can wear the tank top. We took some photos together.

After I saw Aurora she said I will see you again soon. So I have met another new friend and my lol 7th Aurora now that I know. Anyways my friend came by and wanted to get some photos taken with the Princess I did get another one with Ariel only was teasing her that I didn't want any pics with her.

So after I got the last photos with Ariel I when on out to get some dinner and then on Main Street to see who was out there and I saw by the flag poll one of Mary Poppins Penguins I got some photos of him.

Later that night I was sitting on a beanch just watching the characters having fun and the Penguin who's name that I got was Mr. PIP. When these teenage kids I would say 14 or 15 came by the Mr. PIP and starting to pull his tale I was getting very mad at these punks as I call them. Mr. PIP turn around fast not saying a word but by his hand telling them to stop but these punks kept doing it to him. I like what Mr. PIP did he turn around to the kids put one hand in the air telling them to stop then he turn around and put both hands on his side and started walking back to the back. I saw him talking to one of the CM of what was going on. I sat at the bench until the brats where gone cause they even saw me looking at them. Once they left I when to the CM that Mr. PIP was talking to and ask him was he coming back out. I told him I saw the whold thing of what happen and I wanted to give Mr. PIP a hug telling him that he did the right thing. The CM told me he may after the fireworks which where cancel. So after the crow die he did came back out and I fallow him when I got up to him I gave him a hug and told him I saw what those punks did to you and I am sorry for that. Of chourse he or she can't talk in there but the person shook his head up and down as to thinking me and he agree that when I said punks he like that name. So then we took a few more pics together for the last night.

Thank you all for injoing my reports other then what those brats did to the penguin I really had a great time yesturday and on Wed. with these lost characters I hope Disneyland will keep up with this more often.

• #bringevilback

Re: A Bonus Capt. Hook Long Lost Trip report for April 13th.

Yay, you got John Smith! Looks like it was a busy, fun week for you!

• Minion

Nice TR, you should have made it for the Easter Celebration because Brer Rabbit and Carl made rare appearances.

• Queen Elsa

I couldn't go that day I had work to go.

• formerly very helpful

Pretty soon you're going to have to come up with a new list, since you'll be finishing this one soon!
    Looks like you always have so much fun with the characters. Thanks for sharing.

• New Member Goes Forth

It is great that the characters interact with everone when you take your photos with them.
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Awesome! The characters all obviously just love you. Thanks so much for sharing.

• Queen Elsa

I know from my wanted list there is at less 2 I may never see which is Tarzan and Dumbo but I still have them on there just incase Disney desides to bring them out. The only reason why I think they will never do Dumbo is because of his ears I bet it be to hard for the person inside Dumbo to walk but like I said you never know what Disneyland would do.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
    I know from my wanted list there is at less 2 I may never see which is Tarzan and Dumbo but I still have them on there just incase Disney desides to bring them out. The only reason why I think they will never do Dumbo is because of his ears I bet it be to hard for the person inside Dumbo to walk but like I said you never know what Disneyland would do.
    There are meet and greet costumes for Tarzan and Dumbo. So while they are very rarely used, I would think one day they will come out again

Wow, great report! I'm still fairly new here, but this is your 2nd trip report I've read of yours and there really wonderful to read and see all your pictures with the characters. Mr Pip is so cute! It must be horrible at times for the people in the costumes to have to deal with people playing around with them. That was very nice of you to give him a hug after all that

• Not the Fallen

Thank you for sharing these! It's so nice to see Mulan and Pocahontas represented in the parks. Looks like you had a great time.

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Yay for John Smith!! I was wondering if you would make a new Trip Reort or add it to your other Long Lost Friends Trip Report!
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

I've heard that Dumbo used to come out at WDW ages ago. My daughter is Dumbo-crazy and she wants to know why they can have Eeyore (whom we also love), but not Dumbo, since they are similar characters. Eeyore walks on 4 feet in the movies and books, but 2 feet in the park. I have seen pictures of Dumbo at WDW a long while ago, and he was on 2 feet also. So I know they CAN do it...hope they will sometime soon! And we are only there 1 week a year, so hope it coincides with that! lol

• Queen Elsa

The only thing I can think of why they don't have him out for meet and greet which I hope does change is the big ears I think it be hard for the person to walk in the custom with them on. If you remember from the Electel Parade he really doesn't move to much in the parade so that is my only thinking. I could be wrong and I know for a fact he will not be able to do autographs his hands couldn't hold a pen.

• Goofy

wonderful trip report. looks like a good time you had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast