Thread: Quick trip

•   
    • Minion

Quick trip

I managed to squeeze in a quick trip on my birthday and on the way to Vegas. I didn't take many pix but here they are. I will post my Las Vegas photos in another thread on the forums. Once I do that ill put a link here for anyone interested.

So I had a room booked at the HoJo and they upgraded me to a huge room below is the view I had. It was a pretty awesome room.This is the view I had while watching the Walking Dead before heading into DL for the night.

First order of business was to check out the new area for the princesses. I think the area is ok nothing too special. I think it looks a lot better at night than in the day because the tent isn't as obnoxious. I only took a coupld pictures of the tower while I was just investigating the area more than picturing it.

Next stop was the HM probably my favorite attraction next to POTC and since it was my birthday trip I wanted to make sre I got on those two no matter what.

After that POTC

After POTC we made our way over to Space Mountain for a quick ride then did some shopping.

The next day we got on RsR, CA screaming, Soarin, Tiki room and Star Tours. Here are a couple pictures from my BDAY

and me with my birthday button!!!!

That's it for now after I took that photo I drove to my other favorite spot on my BDAY Las Vegas. Later on Ill post some Las Vegas and Hoover Dam photos in the Vegas forums. It was quite a feeling to visit both DL and Vegas on the same day lol.

• New Member Goes Forth

Re: Quick trip

Great Trip Report. Thanks for sharing. We visited the resort on my Dad's birthday last year. A fabntastic day when we visited the Carathy Circle Resturant, watched World of Colour, and went on Radiator Springs Racers! Fantastic
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Selfie Expert

That's a heck of a birthday trip!! Happy belated birthday!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

•   
    • Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet View Post
    Great Trip Report. Thanks for sharing. We visited the resort on my Dad's birthday last year. A fabntastic day when we visited the Carathy Circle Resturant, watched World of Colour, and went on Radiator Springs Racers! Fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    That's a heck of a birthday trip!! Happy belated birthday!

Thank you both. I usually try to be at DL for my bday every year or Vegas but doing both was awesome!

•   
    • Minion

I continued my TR over here for Vegas and if I get motivated enough ill post my Lake Tahoe photos too. I drove about 2600 miles on this vacation hitting all my favorite spots

http://micechat.com/forums/las-vegas...post1056959586

•   
    • Banned User

Good pics. I appreciate the one of the Matterhorn taken from outside of the park. It's a view you don't see captured very often.