Going to D-Land April 22, 23 and 24... any tips for a birthday bash there?

Hello everyone here at Micechat,

I am going with a good friend to Disneyland soon and it is both of our birthday's this month; therefore, the special
    celebration.

I really wanted to go on SM; one of my favorite rides, but, I see that it may not be open. I believe there are so many other rides and attractions that will be open so I am not too worried.

I was hoping some of you may give me some secrets from Disneyland or tips that I may not know about. I am very familiar with the fast pass, the buttons given to you for b-day people at City Hall, the fact that everyone in the park is so kind and says "Happy Birthday" to you when you are there.

I am sad to hear about the "Animation" attraction being closed down. I was looking forward to that because my kids had time to check it out last year and said it was awesome... oh well...

I also know that the park will only be open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm which gives us a "hurried" time there; however, looking forward to some possibly great restaurants to hit for din din later in the evening; any affordable suggestions there would be appreciated.

I wil be posting my trip when I get back about the great fun I know my buddy and I will have; regardless.

Thanks to Mice Chat for having such a great website !!

Re: Going to D-Land April 22, 23 and 24... any tips for a birthday bash there?

If you eat at one of the sit-down restaurants in the park you can pre-order a birthday cake. The disneyland website has info on how to do this.

Have a blast! And get a birthday badge to so everyone can tell you happy birthday!

H Kirstenh,

We tried that and even to take the tour through Walt's Firehouse apartment but had to reserve in advance.

Thanks for the tips though!

Have a magical year!

Hi Brandond6,

We did get our b-day badges and it was awesome hearing "Happy Birthday" all day until my name rubbed off... must have been the sun uv lotion ha ha =)

Had a super blast and cannot wait to go in 2015 for the 60th!

Thanks for your great tip!