Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

• New Member Goes Forth

Re: How Many hours , minutes , seconds do you live from the Disneyland Resort?

Right, I live in the uk, so there are no roads to America, so if I had to recreate the race around the world movie (with Peter Falk) then it would 1000 hours, maybe more?
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

• Grim Grinning

Quote Originally Posted by stephanieboyd View Post
    7 hours if my husband is driving and I am awake. 5 if I'm asleep. 1 hour 15 minutes by plane. Be there on May 15th. Woo hoo.
    Dang it!! We should have coordinated our trips! Mom, Melissa and I are going on the 10th! Tell Chris Disneyland isn't going anywhere and since we aren't all going together, it's not a race haha.

• Vidia's Minion

32ish miles, when I go early morning on a weekend I can get there in a little over 30 minutes. LA traffic is what prevents me from going after work.

20-25 mins in traffic.
    20-25 mins no traffic (let's face it, LA always has traffic)
    15 mins if CHP gets out of my way..

• Disney Obsessed

google maps says 5 hours and 19 mins. lol I think we make it there in about 5 hours... I am a fast driver to some degree...

And no one lets me listen to disney music on my way to disney. they whine and complain....

About 20 hours from home to disney (by plane)............too far away!!

• Disney Lover

We're about 5 hours away. Just became AP holders this year to force us to make the trip!
    "A dream is a wish your heart makes."

• New Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post
    google maps says 5 hours and 19 mins. lol I think we make it there in about 5 hours... I am a fast driver to some degree...

And no one lets me listen to disney music on my way to disney. they whine and complain....
    We need to carpool! I love listening to Disney music on my drive there and back, but it burns my husband out lol

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!

KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

Quote Originally Posted by CSei2011 View Post

Driver's rules: those who drive control the stereo... at least until you have kids. Regardless, if racing me on the 10 to Mickey's place, you better be cranking out some Disney tunes.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    We need to carpool! I love listening to Disney music on my drive there and back, but it burns my husband out lol
    Well, guess he needs some earphones and an ipod on the trips out to Disneyland. Just put your favorite song on repeat and enjo for 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    If you pull up beside my white edge, you'll hear my Disney music as well. Just look for the Stormtrooper wit Mickey ears in my window! Hahaha I love that I might not be the only one on the 10 listening to Disney music at a given time!
    One of the first things I do on trips is after the kids are in, loaded for bear with a DVD and enjoying that is flip on my Disney playlist. Makes for a good drive out west to CA.

• Disney Obsessed

I cant figure out how to reply to ALL those quotes.. but Drivers rules is why I don't get disney music lol. My husband drives when we go, and he's a fast driver too.

When I go with my best friend, we might listen to some disney on our way out but we have plans to jam out to some musicals because our husbands never let us do that. They hate those more than disney music. But i'm sure we'll have disney rotating through.

Plus what I REALLY like to listen to on my way out there is the ride sound tracks, that came out in 2005 or 2006? something like that? Listening to Indy while driving that ridiculously boring 10 makes it more fun

- ps any one else still get excited to see the wind mills? And less excited cause their wind mills but more excited because you're almost done with the 10 and you're more than half way there?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456