Splash Mountain Scheduled to Re-open Tomorrow

Just a friendly reminder ... something to look forward to.

• Saddlesore Swanson
    That would be called living up to your name, Importance! thanks for throwing some water on our faces (bad pun intented).

• Sock Puppet

Oh boy!!! My 2nd favorite ride!

•   
    • Minion

Since Tiki Room has reopened... And Splash Mountain finished... Once Space Mountain reopens, I will feel that DL got most of it's soul back... It's almost there... Still a lot of work to do, but at least DL left the Theme Park "ICU"...
    Check out my other blog:

• That's Hawt

Zip A De Do Dah Zip A De Ay ... My Oh My What A Wonderful Day (Tomorrow will be)
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

Hopefully they repainted the inside!

• Minion

May have to go mid-week. I've been hoping to go back since finding SotS, but I don't have the patience for a 2-hour queue.
    See, George Lucas? I'm not the only one! [<-- i.e. this is not my site]
    78 Reasons To Hate Star Wars Episode 1

"There are fashions in reading, even in thinking. You don't have to follow them unless you want to."

"A lot of young people think the future is closed to them, that everything has been done. This is not so. There are still plenty of avenues to be explored."

-- Walt Disney

• Doing it with a flair

Anyone going to be there tomorrow?
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

• that's right!

I'm going Sunday so on the slim chance that nobody reports on it before Monday I'll let you know.

• Rat Tat Tat.

WOO HOO!!! I'll be there tomorrow...Splash and a Dole Whip...what could get better? I heard it might be raining though...shorter lines!

• Banned User

Hey.. Glad it is reopening for everyone to break in the new configuration before i go....

(*thinks.... "Importance" of being Earnest...*)

• Banned User

The lines wait times will be dramatically lowered because of the extra two seats they have put into the logs. Instead of 140 min it will probably be 60 like it used to be before they made it 5. I also think people are going to get wetter like the good old days when there were 7 people in a log. Lately with the 5 people you would just get a mist but now I think we will be seeing drenched people again, YAY.

• That's Hawt

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    The lines wait times will be dramatically lowered because of the extra two seats they have put into the logs. Instead of 140 min it will probably be 60 like it used to be before they made it 5. I also think people are going to get wetter like the good old days when there were 7 people in a log. Lately with the 5 people you would just get a mist but now I think we will be seeing drenched people again, YAY.
    Yeah ... you WILL GET WET my *** ... the only time I have gotten wet on that ride in the past two years was when I sat in the very front and that was off the first little drop, the log front dug down and splashed water all over me. It was great
    Quote Originally Posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

• Banned User

The briar patch looks so awesome painted.