VIP Tour Experience

Can anyone give me their experience with the VIP Disneyland tour? How did you go about planning your time with the VIP tour guide and what special benefits did you receive such as fastpass line entry and/or dining reservations, etc..

• Minion

Re: VIP Tour Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nyapa2002 View Post
    Can anyone give me their experience with the VIP Disneyland tour? How did you go about planning your time with the VIP tour guide and what special benefits did you receive such as fastpass line entry and/or dining reservations, etc..
    I think this article will be most helpful to you. That said, we have used VIP tours since about 2004. We have had mostly excellent experiences. I generally mapped out a very general plan (last July the plan was the younger girls wanted to ride Screamin' over and over...) I tell the guide my basic ideas, and let them flow from there. They are EXCELLENT at listening to your group. If you do the premium VIP tour, they are your fastpass. Rides with FP available, you will enter the FP line. There are about 12-15 rides without FP that you can also get expedited boarding. They can also check seating for things like VIP seating for the parade, fireworks, Fantasmic! and WOC. The parade and fireworks viewing are at the train station, Fantasmic! is on the steps by B tower. WOC is at the back, center stage. I've been able to get reservations same day, even on dates like 4th of July. I've been able to get same day reservations for 20 at Goofy's and for 15 at Tortilla Joe's. And they have what our family calls "The Magically Blackberry" that can find just about anything out!!

ETA - We also generally tip the guide $10 per hour or a minimum of $100. Doing a survey of others using this service, we have found we are right in the middle of the tipping.
    Last edited by Malcon10t; 04-22-2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: adding info
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.