Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Familymemories

Re: What do you guys do in lines at the parks?

Our family likes to talk with other people, check email, take photos of different things around the ride, decide where we are going to eat our lunch for the day (we usually bring our into the park), talk amongst ourselves. We just are relaxed and truly enjoy the parks.
    Vintage Jewelry Converted Into Wearable Pieces Visit My Etsy Shop3 Kid Crop Shop

either talk
    about the last ride, where to eat for lunch or dinner, or what to go on after this ride

or play on my cell... a 2 people game like chess or checkers

• -

When I'm with my wife, one of my favorite things to do is pretend to not notice other girls.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

ORGOCH: I always gotta hang my head in shame over the way my two looney sisters behave whilst they's in line. One's always got her mouth stuffed with sweets whilst the other one's makin' a fool a herself tryin' ta pick up any man that'll have her!

If I'm with a group of friends we'll chat. If I'm with my wife we'll chat and hold hands and stuff. I'll check my phone, peoplewatch, look for hidden Mickeys and easter eggs in the park, or sometimes just admire the surroundings and soak up the sights, sounds, and smells.

People watch mainly but I will check my photos or take some more. I will start up conversation if the persons around me seem friendly. We once had an hour long "Disneyland Trivia" conversation while in line for Splash Mountain. Two old codgers talking about the 'old days'. Little kids were asking us questions about old rides. Our party's ran into each other three other times during the day and the 'trivia' would flow again based on where we were in the park.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• Minion

Once, in line for Screamin, a conversation sparked about who was passing gas in the line and making it smell so bad. The party in front of us even told a story about how they got caught in the Ferris wheel with someone who kept letting them fly...seriously my wife, me, and this other couple talked about how bad and rude it was or whatever all the way to the front of the line.

Once on board, I looked over and asked my wife if she wanted to know a secret. "I was the one who let it rip," I said right when the ride started moving..:P

good times

• world class bilge rat

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    When I'm with my wife, one of my favorite things to do is pretend to not notice other girls.
    Do you ever actually succeed?

Lol.

I'm single, so I guess it doesn't matter, but there's red blood in my veins.....

Lol.

Seriously though, when my wife was still alive and either one of us would catch the other gawking at someone, we'd almost always turn it into a conversation that started something like this.......What do you like about him/her?

It was never a comparison, just simple easy conversation about likes/dislikes.

I learned a LOT about her this way.

• World of Color

Either talk to friends, listen to music or when I get to the front talk to castmembers.

My wife and I people watch. We play a game and see who can spot the most Affliction/Tapout shirts and Crocs. The winner gets to dictate what (usually how much) the other drinks at the end of the day.

• i believe in faeries.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    Once, in line for Screamin, a conversation sparked about who was passing gas in the line and making it smell so bad. The party in front of us even told a story about how they got caught in the Ferris wheel with someone who kept letting them fly...seriously my wife, me, and this other couple talked about how bad and rude it was or whatever all the way to the front of the line.

Once on board, I looked over and asked my wife if she wanted to know a secret. "I was the one who let it rip," I said right when the ride started moving..:P

good times
    BAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!! omg that's hilarious.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123