• Nor Cal AP'er

May 3rd 2013 AP screenings of "Dsineyland Goes to the World's Fair" movie!

Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair Screenings for Annual Passholders | Disney California Adventure

Go back in time for a glimpse of Walt Disney's vision of the future at these Annual Passholder screenings of Disneyland Goes to the World's Fair for a look at the 1964 World's Fair where Walt unveiled Audio-Animatronics—Disney's then newly developed process where lifelike robots seemingly come to life—and showcased future theme park attractions, such as "it's a small world" and Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln. The event also includes a presentation about the fair as well as the history of some iconic Disneyland attractions: another Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic event.
    With Limited Time Annual Passholder Magic, Annual Passholders have exciting opportunities, offers and events like this.
    Date
    Friday, May 3, 2013
    Event Location
    Stage 17 in Hollywood Land at Disney California Adventure Park
    Event Times
    5:00 p.m. & 7:00 p.m.
    Please note that both event times will contain the same content.
    Event Registration and Wristband Distribution

• Registration and wristband distribution for the event will begin at 11:30 a.m. on the day of the event in front of Stage 17 (located between Muppet*Vision 3D and Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!) in Disney California Adventure Park.
    • This is an all-ages event, however, all participating Guests ages 3 and older must be valid Annual Passholders on the day of the event.
    • Registration must be completed in person in front of Stage 17 on the day of the event only; no phone reservations or other registration will be accepted.
    • It is recommended that all members of your party check-in together to help ensure that everyone receives a wristband.
    • All participating Annual Passholders must present their active Annual Passport to the event Cast Member, who will check event availability. Photo ID may be required.

Wristbands

• Once an Annual Passholder has presented a valid Annual Passport and event availability has been confirmed, the Annual Passholder will be registered for the event and will receive an event wristband for an assigned event time.
    • Event wristbands are required for admission to the event. Wristbands are only valid for the assigned event time.
    • Registration and distribution of event wristbands are based on availability.
    • Space is limited and wristbands do not guarantee seating at the event.
    • Late arrivals will not be accommodated.
    • Wristbands may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes and have no cash value.

Additional Information

• Stage 17 will open 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the screening to registered Annual Passholders with valid event wristbands.
    • Valid theme park admission is required.
    • Information and event elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
    • Subject to capacity, scheduled park events and other restrictions.
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• Seeker of Fun

Re: May 3rd 2013 AP screenings of "Dsineyland Goes to the World's Fair" movie!

Very cool.
    Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I want to go to this for sure

• Minion

I've always thought that without the 1964 World's Fair Disneyland would look much different. Walt always dreamed bigger than the budgets made available to him by his brother so it was a way to get attractions planned and built without the usual financial risks. IASW led to POtC, Omnimovers were prototyped and Lincoln, of course, led to the large audio-animatronics to come.

• I'm wishing

I would like to see it, but I plan on eating pasta to get ready for the Gumball Rally the next day at exactly those times!!