Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Our trip April 14-17, 2013! Long and many photos...

Yes, memory cards are now a whole lot cheaper than film developing used to be. CD's are inexpensive as well compared to printing out photographs.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

What a wonderful TR! I love your relaxed and positive attitude even through the hiccups. A great example for us other parents. I tend to get stressed out easily on trips. Although our family enjoys ourselves the whole time, we do seem to rush too much. I like the idea of taking our time and going with the flow of things. We are planning a trip for December and decided to do 4 days just for that reason.

• The "zip" in your doo dah

Great trip report. Disneyland through kid's eyes brings a whole new level of joy - especially when they're in good spirits. Your report brought back a lot of memories and made me smile. Thanks!

• Nutty guy from Canada

Great trip report.

Nice to see another family from Langley here too.
    The Chadwick's Online Photo & Video Galleries
    DLR: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    DCL: Alaska Cruise Aboard Disney Wonder 2013
    Planned Trips: DLR November 2014, WDW March 2017

Very Happy Disney Vacation Club Member Since 2010
    270 Points at The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

• Disneyland Dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Yes, memory cards are now a whole lot cheaper than film developing used to be. CD's are inexpensive as well compared to printing out photographs.
    Much easier than it used to be! Now I see why I could never find many photos from trips gone by!

Quote Originally Posted by MonteJ View Post
    Great trip report. Disneyland through kid's eyes brings a whole new level of joy - especially when they're in good spirits. Your report brought back a lot of memories and made me smile. Thanks!
    You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance!

Quote Originally Posted by saramommy View Post
    What a wonderful TR! I love your relaxed and positive attitude even through the hiccups. A great example for us other parents. I tend to get stressed out easily on trips. Although our family enjoys ourselves the whole time, we do seem to rush too much. I like the idea of taking our time and going with the flow of things. We are planning a trip for December and decided to do 4 days just for that reason.
    Thank you! This is precisely why we decided on 4 days too. Much more relaxing and I highly recommend to anyone that if you can manage the extra time, it is well worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Asylim View Post
    Great trip report.

Nice to see another family from Langley here too.
    Thanks! It's a pretty great place to live but even so we do need to leave it once in a while and Disneyland is the perfect way to do it!

• Nutty guy from Canada

Quote Originally Posted by SaabR View Post
    Thanks! It's a pretty great place to live but even so we do need to leave it once in a while and Disneyland is the perfect way to do it!
    I hear you there.
    The Chadwick's Online Photo & Video Galleries
    DLR: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
    DCL: Alaska Cruise Aboard Disney Wonder 2013
    Planned Trips: DLR November 2014, WDW March 2017

Very Happy Disney Vacation Club Member Since 2010
    270 Points at The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa

Great trip report.
    For the love of Disney....

Great TR! Your pictures are making me anxious. Our week long trip is coming up in June.

We also spread our days out at DLR. We like to not feel as rushed to do everything and then be disappointed about not getting everything done.

Thanks for sharing!

• Disneyland History Lover

Thank you for sharing your trip report. It was one of the best ones I've seen. I loved your narration and captions. Did you and your family get a chance to check out Fantasmic or the fireworks?

Thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable trip report. This isone of my all-time favorite TR's (along with Kelly McG86 and Kuzcochik – I guess Ihave an affinity to the “zonies” )

My wife and I just went to WDW a couple of weeks ago. And while I am glad we went, it really made me appreciate Disneyland all the more. In fact, we are driving out this weekend to spend a couple of days to soak up the original parks magic and charm. (we kind of feel like a cheating partner, and promise we'll never stray again
    ) Your report has made me all the more excited for this weekend.

You and your kids really have a good eye with the camera. Your commentary was engaging and your daughters photos really focus well to intresting subject matter. A lot of people try to capture the entire scene in a long shot, but that tends to lose interesting details. Your boys photos were superb as well.

• Disneyland Dreamin'

Quote Originally Posted by wiigirl View Post
    Great trip report.
    Thanks. I am really happy everyone is enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by ADDel View Post
    Great TR! Your pictures are making me anxious. Our week long trip is coming up in June.

We also spread our days out at DLR. We like to not feel as rushed to do everything and then be disappointed about not getting everything done.

Thanks for sharing!
    No problem! I didn't realize how fun it would be to document it. Have fun in June! I can fairly say I'm jealous and want to go back already!

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Victoria View Post
    Thank you for sharing your trip report. It was one of the best ones I've seen. I loved your narration and captions. Did you and your family get a chance to check out Fantasmic or the fireworks?
    My pleasure! We did see some of the fireworks and caught a peek of Fantasmic but the kids were more interested this time in rides (who can blame them!) That was when we took one of several Pirates and Mansion trips!

Quote Originally Posted by LoonAZ View Post
    Thanks for the thoroughly enjoyable trip report. This isone of my all-time favorite TR's (along with Kelly McG86 and Kuzcochik – I guess Ihave an affinity to the “zonies” )

I appreciate the compliment! I have read several and wanted to share but was afraid I went overboard! LOL

My wife and I just went to WDW a couple of weeks ago. And while I am glad we went, it really made me appreciate Disneyland all the more. In fact, we are driving out this weekend to spend a couple of days to soak up the original parks magic and charm. (we kind of feel like a cheating partner, and promise we'll never stray again
    ) Your report has made me all the more excited for this weekend.

You and your kids really have a good eye with the camera. Your commentary was engaging and your daughters photos really focus well to intresting subject matter. A lot of people try to capture the entire scene in a long shot, but that tends to lose interesting details. Your boys photos were superb as well.
    I really would like to try for WDW in 2 years time but the airfare alone for us is around $4500! I would love to get back there and just get a new perspective. The last time there was 11 years ago!

Thank you for the props on the photos. I guess we just see something we like and snap away!

Thanks again to everyone for the positive feedback. I really just did this to keep a record for the future but I realize now that sharing it is making other people's happy Disney memories last longer!

Now I can't wait to go and do it again... anyone got a winning lottery ticket they want to share?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234