Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• DLR Enthusiast

Re: What is your kids , Niece or nephew favorite ride? ages 3-9 range!

My niece is 6 and LOVES POTC. I think it's more of her Jack Sparrow obsession that causes that though...
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

• No Disassemble!

My daughter is 5 and she loves Tower of Terror. It's funny watching guests look at us with concern and confusion until they see that she's really excited. I also show them my daughter's lanyard so they can see that she's collected all the ToT pins. They can't believe that a 5 year old is less scared than they are.
    Many Bothans died to bring you these fastpasses.

My daughter is 3.5 years old and just made the 40" height cutoff when we took her last month. She loved Soaring... And Astro and Dumbo. She was so happy to be flying. Especially since she broke down in tears before our trip once she discovered she couldn't fly by way of laughing hysterically like in Mary Poppins or thinking 'happy thoughts' like Peter Pan!

My 4YO twin boys...

One loves Soarin' over California.
    Other loves "The Blue Bus"... yes, his favorite ride is the Toy Story Parking bus... we've had to go out of our way and park there so he can ride it, or even done a "round trip" on it.

I find it funny that rides one likes the other hates, and I have to negotiate with them that if you want to go on this ride, then you need to go on the other ride your brother wants.

We all took a family trip with my niece which is 3. She loved the gadgets go coaster.

• Blew By You

King Arthur's Carousel is probably the attraction she's wants to get on each visit. Second would be Tea Cups.

• I'm wishing

I've found quite a few who were scared of Pirates.

It seems all little ones love Small World, Casey Jr., Autopia, Pooh, Carrousel, Dumbo, Teacups, Jung Cruise, Nemo Subs, the Trains, the Monorail, Jumpin Jellyfish, Swings, Monsters Inc. As soon as they are tall enough, everyone likes Soarin Over California. Girls seem to like The Little Mermaid more than boys, no matter how much I try to sell it to them with the dancing fishies.

Young ones 3 and up seem to love Tower of Terror and Matterhorn, if they are of the type that are brave enough to try it. Try calling ToT a "crazy elevator", they seem to love that idea!

I've had mixed results with Splash, Indy, and Mansion. Mr. Toad, Pinocchio, and Snow White can be pretty scary for some.

My daughter is nearly 10 and her favorite from two years ago was Autopia (mostly, I think, because she drove by herself for the first time.) Last week she rode Splash and Indiana the most (before the latter was closed for half of our trip) but she still claims her fav is Autopia. (it seems she is as nostalgic as her old man.)

My 5 year old daughter's favorite ride is It's A Small World and Little Mermaid. Those are required rides every single time we're there!

My 6 year old son loves Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters..we repeat that ride for him the most. He also loves: Star Tours, POTC, Haunted Mansion, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Mater's Junkyard Jamboree.

My 4 year old daughter's top 3 would be: Dumbo, The Little Mermaid and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. She also loves: King Arthur Carrousel, POTC, Haunted Mansion, Tea Cups, Matterhorn, Mater's Junkyard Jamboree, Peter Pan, Fantasy Faire and Winnie the Pooh. Haha...she loves almost all the rides.

Both our kids will be able to ride Indiana Jones on our next trip, so we're anxious to see how they like that ride.

I forgot one. Every time we go to the park, she loves for me to take her through Sleeping Beauty's Castle. I don't know why, but she loves to walk through it. Every time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12