Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Selfie Expert

Re: Joe's Oh My Gosh, I can't believe we got invited to Club 1901 Trip Report

Where did you guys get those shirts?!!!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Amazing. I am living vicariously through all your amazing trip reports
    Crossing my fingers someday to have the same opportunities! Great pictures too!

Quote Originally Posted by mre200200 View Post

A close-up of a few of the different items inside the lounge.

Now that's an interesting lamp.

Just a side note, both of these lamps are actually Tiffany Lamps.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by jamesscarlette View Post
    Amazing. I am living vicariously through all your amazing trip reports
    Crossing my fingers someday to have the same opportunities! Great pictures too!
    I echo this. Checking out the Japan trip now... quite the amazing read..

Quote Originally Posted by Tapdawg View Post
    I was wondering if they were!!! They are exquisite!

Really like those lamps...
    For the love of Disney....

Wow, so you have to be an even MORE elite member of Club 33 to get into Club 1901? Now THAT is fancy! Nice report there- thanks!

Oddly, I don't recall seeing or reading about the Chew-Chew Train at DCA. I wonder if it was missing from my Guidebook or something... I went to DCA last year and found it pretty enjoyable overall. Alas, I'll never live close enough that I can get the exclusive memberships, but it's fun to read about. I wonder, where's the entrance to Club 1901? I assume it's up front next to all those stores, but I'm not sure.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Jabroniville View Post
    Alas, I'll never live close enough that I can get the exclusive memberships, but it's fun to read about. I wonder, where's the entrance to Club 1901? I assume it's up front next to all those stores, but I'm not sure.
    You don't have to live close to be a member. I know members who live in Washington and New York.

The entrance to 1901 is at the entrance to Carthay. If you are looking at the entrance to Carthay Restaurant, the door to the left goes to the Carthay Lounge and the door to the right goes to 1901
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Disneyland History Lover

Thanks for the great write-up and photos! This is the best view of the interior of 1901 I've seen. It looks quite nice and on-par with the inside of the Carthay Circle Restaurant. The Walt projections are a bit on the creepy side, though.

• Future Imagineer!!

Sounds amazing! I love the Walt and Lillian director style chairs!!! The Club 33 ears were out of stock when I got to go to 33 so sadly none for me but I still have a box of cookies (now frozen) and one of the chocolates left that my fiance and I are going to eat on our wedding day since he proposed to me at Club 33

Keeper of the Dynamite Goat on RCMC

•   

Likewise, the Club 33 ears weren't avail when I went and the CM mentioned that they're out of production. Not sure if that's confirmed or not.

Congrats to you MRE200200 on such a great trip report. Those are really professionally done pics and I love the 360 views you did. Thanks for sharing.
    Your first, your last, your only defense against the scum of the ethereal plane.

<a href=http://westcoastbusters.com/ target=_blank>http://westcoastbusters.com/</a>

• Joe Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by disneylandfan8 View Post
    You amaze me again with the care and detail of your trip report and photos!

I hope someday to meet you all and maybe share an adventure!
    That'd be fun, though I'm not sure how the logistics would work out. Ruston's car only seats 5!

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMcG86 View Post
    Where did you guys get those shirts?!!!
    They came from Amazon.com
    Search for the "I am Stormtrooper" shirt and you should find it. They have a few different characters like Chewbacca, Vader, and Boba Fett. I think I also saw a Rebel pilot somewhere, but not on Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapdawg View Post
    Nice. I didn't know that. If I get a chance to go back, I'll have to inspect them closer.

Quote Originally Posted by whoever View Post
    I echo this. Checking out the Japan trip now... quite the amazing read..
    It was a great trip and we always have a blast hanging out together.
    Get ready for another epic trip report this summer! Theresa, Ruston, Jacob and I are finalizing all the details to head out to France for a week and spend some time visiting Disneyland Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by MarenBoBarren View Post
    Sounds amazing! I love the Walt and Lillian director style chairs!!! The Club 33 ears were out of stock when I got to go to 33 so sadly none for me but I still have a box of cookies (now frozen) and one of the chocolates left that my fiance and I are going to eat on our wedding day since he proposed to me at Club 33
    What a fun story! I remember reading all about it on your trip report you posted a few weeks ago.
    My (long overdue) Disneyland Engagement trip report!

Quote Originally Posted by fifthrider View Post
    Likewise, the Club 33 ears weren't avail when I went and the CM mentioned that they're out of production. Not sure if that's confirmed or not.

Congrats to you MRE200200 on such a great trip report. Those are really professionally done pics and I love the 360 views you did. Thanks for sharing.
    The members we were with said they've been out of stock for 2 years now, and they had just come in that week. They bought an extra pair for a Club member who lives in Canada.

You can call me Joe. I picked that username years ago when I was just a lurker. I've been meaning to change it, but haven't figured out anything I like yet.

I really like the 360 views too. I pull those up on my monitor and it's instantly like I'm right back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcon10t View Post
    You don't have to live close to be a member. I know members who live in Washington and New York.

The entrance to 1901 is at the entrance to Carthay. If you are looking at the entrance to Carthay Restaurant, the door to the left goes to the Carthay Lounge and the door to the right goes to 1901
    Cool, thanks!

Yeah, I live way up in Edmonton, which isn't a FURIOUSLY-huge distance away, but to me it's a bit too far away to make it worth trying for membership, since I would hardly be making regular visits. Isn't it a few thousand dollars or something like that? I remember reading about the exclusiveness of Club 33 and that there was both a huge waiting list and a steep price tag.

Once again thanks for such a great report. In December my daughter and 2 grandkids were lucky enough to be invited for a visit to 1901. That was a fantastic day for us that started and ended with Many Special Magical Moments. Our best trip ever. I really enjoy your posts and wonder how do you end up doing so many special things?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12