Thread: Character query

Character query

Hi - I read somewhere here a few years ago that Mary Poppins and Bert met near Coke Corner behind the piano around 9.00 - 11.00 am each day and last year we were lucky enough to travel to Disneyland and meet them both there at the specified time. (it was in the corner with nobody around so we had a wonderful meet with them both). Now we hope to come back again next year but I can't find the time I met them both. Does anyone know what time they are usually there. Also I read Capt Hook's trip reports regularly and I saw he met Princess Tiana in New Orleans Square. Does she meet there at a specified time each day? Would really appreciate anyone's advice on both of these characters. Many thanks.

• Evil is Sexy

Re: Character query

Bert and Mary are at Coke Corner off and on throughout the day. Around 1400 the corner is taken over by Alice and Mad Hatter for musical chairs.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

• Under that tree again!

Disney has said Tiana will be getting a spot in NOS in the future. I don't think a timeline for when she will be permanently there has been given. She is there for shows during Mardi Gras, and back when her movie was in theaters.

Burt and Mary Poppins do a little show in the Hub, at I think 1:30. Often they can be down by Town Square on the west side near City Hall.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• Queen Elsa

As for Tiana I can tell you I was there on a Wed. and she came out around 1:30 and her closing time she comes out is 4:35 to 5:15. Like she has told me she herself doesn't know where in New Orleans that Disney will place her but the last few times that I have seen her she was in the walk way where restanut don't remember the name right now is out between Pirates and the Manison. Don't know if these pics well help but here is what I'm talking about.

If you look at the background where Tiana is you can see a little bit of the Manison.

This pic you can see the restaunt I'm talking about.

As for Mary and Bert. I haven't seen them in a long time cause I've been getting to the park real late so I don't get to see them like I want to.

• They call me the Mayor...

Tiana for the most part should be out in New Orleans Square everyday now. And Mary and Bert are also generally a daily offering. As far as when they are will be out greeting guests, you can probably check at the Info board for those times.
    Pour still another glass,
    In Pinacoladaberg.
    Coconut milk with a pineapple splash.
    Donít forget that the Rum comes third!

• Minion

You can ask at City Hall about which characters will be where on the day of your visit. Tiana's recently been out at the entrance a couple of times too.

• Dont make me unfriend you

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Pete View Post
    Tiana for the most part should be out in New Orleans Square everyday now. And Mary and Bert are also generally a daily offering. As far as when they are will be out greeting guests, you can probably check at the Info board for those times.
    I was going to post this, but Pete beat me to it. They have always been helpful in the past when there was one character we just had to see. They can give a time a pretty good location. They were able to tell us characters in DCA as well.

In DCA the information booth can help you too.
    Jeff made me famous!
    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Many thanks for all your advice and help

Today... One Hour ago....
    Nobody to talk to?

• Minion

ORDDU: Oh, how nice! It appears as though they were having such a 'jolly holiday', too!

Quote Originally Posted by Witches of Morva View Post
    ORDDU: Oh, how nice! It appears as though they were having such a 'jolly holiday', too!
    Actually, after I took the photo, I was looking at the camera screen and Mary ask how it came out.
    I said "It's "Perfect...... No Practiclly Perfect". Mary liked that answer, and we discussed why nobody was visiting them, and the Castle Show they usually preform twice a day.

Everyone has been most helpful. Thank you and thank you for the photo showing Mary Poppins and Bert all by themselves.