Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

How do you pass the days/weeks/months/years between visits to Disneyland?

Knowing now that I am for sure not going to be back to the park for about two years, I will have to pass the time until I can get back to the park. Such is the life.

Normally un between my visits, I tend to pass the time listening to my collection of Disney tunes, watching Disney movies with the kids, spending a lot of time reading on Mice Chat, counting the days and trying not to bother and upset my wife with begging to go back to the park.

How do get your fix in between park visits?

• Local Animatronic @ Dland

ticket booth in front of Main Street Cinema

Re: How do you pass the days/weeks/months/years between visits to Disneyland?

(If you have one) look at a Disneyland map to plan your next visit.

Watch ride-through videos of your favorite rides or some that are in Yesterland

Listen to Disney music definitely

Watch Disney movies too

The link in my signature goes to my thread about my adventures in the park. As Tilly, I stare out of my booth, but wait until the park closes and that is where the magic is. please check it out to remind you of the park

I had a pass before and it is hard to leave it, but I have fun imagining myself in the park and the memories that i made

Being on micechat is the Dland away from Dland

I hope I helped you with your loss
    -> -> http://micechat.com/forums/disneyland-resort/181693-after-hours.html <- <-
    Stories of Disneyland from an animatronic's point of view

I do all the things you mention other than annoy a spouse, but I also have photos from Disneyland and other memorabilia on my walls, and I read the guidebooks...
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

I absolutely love Disneyland. I grew up going there about once a month until I was in high school, then we moved, and now I only get to go once every couple years. We have only venture to Disneyland once in the last 4 year... Walt Disney World helps the craving a bit, but Disneyland is my favourite place on earth. I can't wait until my next visit, during the long stretches between visits I have been attempting to:

-Watch Disney movies
    -Listen to Disney songs and scores
    -Listen to ride soundtracks/watch ride-throughs on Youtube
    -Read Disney books/ Walt Disney Biographies
    -Stalk Disneyland blogs (haha)
    -Purchase Disney Merch on a regular basis (one thing at a time, as the boxes they ship things in makes my week)
    -Go to the Disney store quite frequently
    -Regale my non-disney fan friends about the wondrous world of Disney (They have started a tally of how many times a day I bring up something Disney related)
    -attempt to coerce my friends/family to take me to Disneyland
    -Wear Disney merch (I always where my Mickey Mouse watch, Disneyland charm bracelet, Disneyland purse, and Mickey shoes)
    -Make Mickey Waffles, Mickey sandwiches, and basically everything Mickey shaped (everything tastes better when it is shaped like Mickey)
    -Look at past photos/park maps/trading pins/ear hats

That is all I shall post for now...
    As my list got longer and longer, I realized just how much of my life revolves around Disney and yet I have no regrets about it...
    'There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
    Shining at the end of everyday
    There's a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
    And tomorrow's just a dream away.'

• keh!

Live life.

Quote Originally Posted by DobbysCloset View Post
    I do all the things you mention other than annoy a spouse, but I also have photos from Disneyland and other memorabilia on my walls, and I read the guidebooks...
    I definetly annoy my spouse. :P
    For the love of Disney....

• Mickey's cousin, Sparky!

Phoenix, AZ -- wishing I were on the 10-60-91-57

Good to hear I am not the only one.

I am sure my co workers keep a tally too. However they are the first to ask me about what they need to know before going.

Somehow I can pick out of someone's conversation 3 miles away if they say the word "Disneyland". Like you Scarlett, I will sit them down and regale them with all that is good and pure. But for some reason they never take me up on an offer to be their tour guide or stow away in their luggage.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Visiting Walt Disney World
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

• Selfie Expert

I most certainly annoy my spouse by excitedly announcing any new things I find out about and make sure to add it to my ongoing To Do list in my phone for future visits. Having the list reminds me that I'll be back eventually!

I live vicariously through Trip Reports, too.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Selfie Expert

Quote Originally Posted by mpabis525 View Post
    Somehow I can pick out of someone's conversation 3 miles away if they say the word "Disneyland". Like you Scarlett, I will sit them down and regale them with all that is good and pure. But for some reason they never take me up on an offer to be their tour guide or stow away in their luggage.
    At my doctor appointment a few weeks ago, I heard "riding Matterhorn in the dark" through a closed door. I was tempted to barge in and join in on their conversation!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

• Witch Doctor

I do this.

1. Read Mice Age/ Mice Chat
    2. Watch ride videos
    3. Read Yesterland (growing up in Anaheim as a kid I got to experience many of those long gone attractions.)
    4. Count the days until my next trip

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

Lately we have been going on hyperdrive with the Music, Videos and Memories.

After our recent trip to Disneyworld we have my Husband's Sister's wedding in October which he is planning and designing for her which all of it has a hint of disney hidden in every aspect.

So disney is 24/7 currently!

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Other than visiting Micechat at least once a day, my #1 time passer is listening to subsonicradio.com at work all day. 8 hours of Disney Theme Park Audio and Music makes the days go quicker and keeps Disney in the heart.

I listen to my Disney cds and live vicariously through everyone on MC who gets to visit DL and posts trip reports.

checking the amtrak rates to see what it would cost to travel south and writing trip plans for neighbors, friends, and even perfect strangers who have no idea how to visit Disneyland

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast