Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Disneyland's Coffee

So I've heard about the Market House on Main Street turning into a Starbucks and that kind of upsets me. I like the original coffee a lot better!

So does that mean that all of Disneyland's coffee is going to be overran by Starbucks? Or will the Bakery still have the original coffee that they have always brewed? I'm not too sure if I'm the only one that cares about the coffee dilemma, but it actually does mean a lot to me.

• Filmmaker

Re: Disneyland's Coffee

Well being a fan of Nescafé definitely puts you in a minority, but fret not, the Market House will be the only Starbucks location in that park so far.

Wait.. Is it going to be only Starbucks Coffee at the Market House? Will they not have their own coffee and more importantly: Does this mean no more free refills with your receipt?!

• Non-Minion

Quote Originally Posted by YoItsLo View Post
    Wait.. Is it going to be only Starbucks Coffee at the Market House? Will they not have their own coffee and more importantly: Does this mean no more free refills with your receipt?!
    Yes, not at the Market Place, and no

"If you were thinking, you wouldn't have thought that"

• DLR Enthusiast

I'm happy to see the poo-poo coffee going to the wayside. Would have been nice for a more unique type of bean-house to be placed there, rather than the cookie cutter Starbucks, but hey, it could be worse.
    -Brian - Find me on Facebook

Don't we already have a thread (or more) about this?

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth View Post
    So I've heard about the Market House on Main Street turning into a Starbucks and that kind of upsets me. I like the original coffee a lot better!

So does that mean that all of Disneyland's coffee is going to be overran by Starbucks? Or will the Bakery still have the original coffee that they have always brewed? I'm not too sure if I'm the only one that cares about the coffee dilemma, but it actually does mean a lot to me.
    Unfortunately, Nescafe will still be served at other locations in the park. Fortunatley for you, the lines for it should be short with a superior alternative available at the Market House.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Blew By You

I used to make barrels of coffee while working at the Blue Bayou but can't think of the brand name. But it certainly smelled good and strong. I think it was some restaurant supply brand.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by bayouguy View Post
    I used to make barrels of coffee while working at the Blue Bayou but can't think of the brand name. But it certainly smelled good and strong. I think it was some restaurant supply brand.
    I definitely would not want to drink coffee that was brewed in a barrel on the bayou.

• -

Quote Originally Posted by ohmyjustin View Post
    I definitely would not want to drink coffee that was brewed in a barrel on the bayou.
    I think the current Nescafé was brewed in old underwear.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Pooloo See Bagoomba

Anybody know who provided coffee services before Nescafe? I enjoyed that brand, whatever it was.
    ​ Yes

It's just going to annoy me when I see tons of Starbucks cups all over the parks. Their coffee isn't even that great either... but like calsig said, at least the lines will be short for the other coffee.

I don't think the coffee will be served in Starbuck's cups; at least the coffee in DCA isn't.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Disney "Colorful"

I think Nescafe is still going to sell the Disney branded coffee, Starbucks is only selling what they are making in the parks... But, I think they are replacing the coffee throughout the park and restaurants? (only my speculation)

Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth View Post
    It's just going to annoy me when I see tons of Starbucks cups all over the parks.
    There aren't Starbucks cups all over CA Adventure. Why would there be at Disneyland?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast