DLR dining reservation question

We used the email reservation for our DLR dining reservations that we will enjoy during our upcoming trip.

One strange thing: The confirmation number is the same for two of the reservations on two different nights at two different restaurants (Napa Rose and Carthay). Is that a normal situation? Never seen it before. If they made a mistake doing a cut and paste, I want to correct it before we show up!

Cheers,
    Don in Chicagoland

• Dont make me unfriend you

Re: DLR dining reservation question

Did you make the two reservations on the same e-mail? Did you make more than two reservations?

I don't know why I'm asking. I really have no experience with this thing....
    Jeff made me famous!
    From the Mouth of the Mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by don731 View Post
    We used the email reservation for our DLR dining reservations that we will enjoy during our upcoming trip.

One strange thing: The confirmation number is the same for two of the reservations on two different nights at two different restaurants (Napa Rose and Carthay). Is that a normal situation? Never seen it before. If they made a mistake doing a cut and paste, I want to correct it before we show up!

Cheers,
    Don in Chicagoland
    I don't know too much about the e-mail process of dining reservations. I usually call. I do know that when I call, they have all of my reservations for the week pulled up on their screen. Perhaps the "confirmation number" that you received is the access number to your reservations in total rather than separate numbers for each reservation. You could always call Disney Dining to confirm. The number is 714-781-3463. Is it sad that I have that number saved in my phone? LOL.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

It's just so easy to call 60 days before your date of your desired reservation. I never have an issue getting through and always get the time I need for my trips. Email sounds easy but I just don't trust it. Hope it works out for you. I would just call and let them know what the issue is and hopefully they can resolve it for you over the phone.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

They goofed it up. Modified an existing res rather than adding a third one. I will call today.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by don731 View Post

Cheers,
    Don in Chicagoland
    Yes, generally all your reservations will have the same number. When I call in, my confirmation number is usually my last name or my cell phone number.
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

• Ambassador of good will

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett240 View Post
    I don't know why I'm asking. I really have no experience with this thing....
    Classic
    "Raiders Suck"
    -Walt Disney

• I am number 4 of 999

I emailed my reservations for the Carthay in December. It's a really good system. Especially since I hate talking on the phone. Just email them again and ask them to clarify.
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".