"Big Hero 6" at DCA?

Disney just revealed footage and concept art of their first ever Marvel animated feature, 'Big Hero 6', which will premiere next year.

First Showing describes the plot:
    Directed by Don Hall, Big Hero 6 is an action comedy adventure about brilliant robotics prodigy Hiro Hamada, who finds himself in the grips of a criminal plot that threatens to destroy the fast-paced, high-tech city of San Fransokyo. With the help of his closest companion—a robot named Baymax—Hiro joins forces with a reluctant team of first-time crime fighters on a mission to save their city.
    With this, Frozen, and the new animal film with Jason Bateman, it seems like an exciting time at Walt Disney Animation Studios. Judging from the clip, the fusion hybrid city of San Fransokyo seems like perfect theming for DCA if you ask me. I'm betting we're seeing our first glimpses of a potential post-Cars Land project for DCA, nice way to sprout Marvel properties at Disney Parks -- fun for the whole family.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

• -

Re: "Big Hero 6" at DCA?

Big Hero 6 takes place in Japan. What does that have to do with CA other than the similarity to San Francisco?

Big Hero 6 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Well yes, the setting for the comic takes place in Tokyo. Like with other comic-to-film adaptations, stories and settings usually get bent and changed. According to the film profile on Wikipedia, San Fransokyo is a fictional city - a portmanteau of San Francisco of Tokyo. I think it would be an interesting take of the bay area, which in reality is located in California.

• -

If they are going to use superheroes, I would prefer them to use ones that are really located in CA.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• Minion

Ehh I guess,although it may be a little too futuristic for DCA

• Sock Puppet

San Fransokyo is a whimsical, fantasy version of San Francisco, I wouldnt mind seeing it in DCA. I think Big Hero 6 looks incredible by the way! I cant wait.

I've been wanting a highly detailed, quaint, New Orleans Square type land based on San Francisco in DCA. I always wanted the wharf area to somehow be connected to a romanticized turn of the century SF or roaring 20s Barbary Coast. DCA 1.0 had a lot of little tacky San Francisco aspects that I were some what sad to see go, though happy to see better theming in its place. I really want a well themed area based on SF to go into DCA. Though this movie sounds interesting this is really not what I would want for DCA or my idealized SF based land.